16: Lucy's story-ish

"Oh god knows what is hiding in those weak and druken hearts.
Guess he kissed the girls nd made them cry. Those heartfaced queens of misadventure."

"People help the people, and if you're homesick give me your hand and I'll hold it"

"No one needs to be alone or sinking"

Lucy's pov:

"I guess my story is-"

I look into the eyes of Sasha who was laid with her arms around me to give me some more heat. Apparently it's freezing at night in summer.

"My mom went missing in the Amazon rainforest when I was four, my dad slowly began to beginning to become an alcoholic-"

A sharp inhale seeped into my lungs.
The hand owned by one of the guys was placed on my shoulder.

"It was to be them, they were so happy"

Salty tears painted my eyes red.
Sasha grabbed my hand and softly rubbed it. It felt like a warm pillow laying in my hand.

"It's okay, you don't tell us more of the story, not until you're ready"

Droplets dried and fresh ones replaced them. Suddenly I was submerged in a huge pile of teenagers.

My gut wrenching sobs turned into laughter that slowly infected the others to laugh.

"You know- if you want to stick with us you can"

Millie almost sounded like a boy with her hoarse voice.
They rolled off me and closed their eyes.

Snores filled my ears as my own eyes shut closed.
I was only awakened when I heard small birds chirping.

Sasha's blue-ish, hair was the first thing I saw and then her smile, they were white-ish and her lips were pink-ish.

____________________________

Elizabeths' pov:

I tucked my bag closer to my body as I walked through the bust street.
Lights flashing every now and then.

The small hello kitty band-aid was still on my forehead, I hadn't bothered to take it off yet.

The glass doors got opened and I was ushered inside by Marisol with a big smile.

She sent out her husband who kindly-ish told the paperazzies to fuck off.

I gave a small thanks before sitting down at a table and picking out a book. I was about to start reading until I saw 'a very punchable face' funny.

"Just the usual I assume?"

A small motion in the form of a nod, send Marisol off with a small hum.
I looked out the big windows and saw Lucy with a group of teenagers.

Her hair was out and it was so incredibly short.
A girl walked next to her, they both were thin, too thin.

Lucy turned her head and saw me, she instantly turned her head back and rushed away.

What is it she doesn't want me to know?
Suddenly I saw Jake sit down next to me.

"Mom said you can pop by anytime"

The coffee was placed in front of me and I started to stir it with a tree spoon that was on the table.

"Elizabeth-"

"Don't, I know McKenzie is worried about me. But I am fine"

I take a sip of the coffee.

"What about that Lucy girl"

My head snapped at him, warning him to be careful what to say.

"Mk said- is she okay?"

"She left yesterday, before I could catch up to her"

_________________________

A

: sorry I know it's a small chapter