Chapter 3

The room was slightly quiet as the group ate dinner.

Sam coughed slightly and then looked at May. "So how old are you?"

"Twenty. I'll be twenty-one in a few months." May replied. "I take it you had no idea I existed?"

"No." Sam looked at Dean. "So you had her at nineteen?"

Dean nodded slightly. "I met Buffy in LA, and we ended up drunk together, and May was the result."

Bucky raised a slight brow but then looked at Buffy. "So you were the one who taught her to fight?"

"I kinda had to." Buffy replied. "Especially when her Sl.."

May shook her head quickly. She hadn't had the chance to tell Bucky about the Slayer and Hunter thing.

"Doll?" Bucky asked curiously.

Dean raised a brow. "Doll? What kind of fucked up nickname is that?"

"Dean." Sam and Buffy hissed.

May sighed. "Bucky grew up in the forties. It is a common term of endearment." She then looked at Bucky. "There's some stuff about me I haven't told you because it's...it's hard to believe."

"I'm a hundred and six year old Super Soldier who works with the Hulk."

"My mother is known as a Slayer. My father and uncle are called Hunters."

"A Slayer." Buffy stated, taking over. "Is a woman with special abilities made to fight demons, vampires, and the like."

"Hunters do the same thing." Dean says. "Without the Super strength, and super healing."

Bucky leaned back. "That explains so much." He smirked slightly, leaning towards May speaking low. "That's how you're able to handle my grip with my left hand."

Buffy chuckled lightly. "Lucky May."

"What did you hear?" Dean asked.

Bucky groaned and looked at Buffy. "You heard?"

Buffy smirked, then winked at May, who shook her head.

"Really, mom?"

Buffy shrugged. "Not my fault he's beefy."

Bucky blushed slightly while Dean rolled his eyes.