Chapter 3: Alice and Oliver

(TW: Tiny mentions of Blood and Gore)

***

"Y/N...? Are you- are you okay?" A familiar face popped into your vision, startling you off your chair. Dots seemed to dance in your vision as you recovered from the fall. "Oh! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!-" You held your hand to signal them to stop. When your vision finally cleared, your eyes met Claire's and Engel's startling you again. "Uhhh...I think we killed him..." Engel sweated. "Nonsense! Look! He's alive!" Claire pulled you up, effectively waking you.

"Ah- AH! I'M AWAKE! I'M UP MOM- oh. Sorry for that." You rubbed your neck smiling sheepishly seeing that Claire had jumped away during your little outburst. Miss Circle had already finished the class apparently and you were asleep. The other students found it weird that she wasn't scolding you for sleeping in class.

"Uh...Miss Bloomie's class is about to start...I think I failed..." Claire sweated nervously. Engel and you assured her that she'd be okay. "Y-yeah...right..." Claire didn't seem convinced of your's and Engel's assurance.

~Timeskip to Miss Bloomie's Class~

"Claire." Miss Bloomie's voice dropped dangerously low as she held Claire's test papers before crumpling it.

"See, guys? I've failed!" Claire whisper-shouted to you and Engel, and immediately took off with Miss Bloomie following soon after.

"...WE'VE GOT TO HELP!" You yelled while shaking Engel. "I was just about to go-" He replied, a bit dizzy from your shaking. "THEN LET'S GO! NOW!" You said, practically dragging the dizzy Engel with you. Oliver, Zip, and Edward watched on. "Ya thinking what I'm thinking?" Zip glanced over to Oliver and Edward with a mischievous smirk. "YEAH!" "No." Oliver and Zip snapped their heads towards him. "Huh?" They questioned, simultaneously. "No. I'm not getting in trouble by leading Claire to Alice's room." He shook his head. "Aw man! You're gonna miss out on a LOT of fun!" Zip groaned. "Yeah!" Oliver cheered. Edward just sighed and trudged back to his seat.

"And remember? You ran me over with a BOAT when we were in the pool!" Edward yelled at the two, now running in the halls, snickering to each other. Meanwhile, Engel and you were desperately trying to find Claire. You had eventually decided to split up to cover a wider area.

Engel, being the one to find Claire, saw her injured and cornered by the three teachers and lightly gasped. As Miss Circle was about to stab her, he stopped it saying "RUN" to Claire. He was immediately thrown aside as you went to check on him, glaring at the teachers. Miss Bloomie looked saddened by her child's glaring while Miss Thavel and Miss Circle just scoffed, quickly bolting after Claire.

(TW: SMALL BITS OF GORE AND BLOOD!)

[CLAIRE'S POV]

I ran through the halls, quickly getting tired from blood loss from the wound in my leg. The adrenaline didn't help at all, apparently. Spotting an exit, (or what appeared to be one,) I quickly bolted to it, confused when I looked back slightly to see the teacher's shocked faces. 'It's probably nothing' I thought, and continued running.

Suddenly, a dark silhouette of a girl appeared in front of me and it was Alice! 'Shoot- Alice- I'm dead for sure!' I thought, my blood running cold as I dodged some black spikes. Bolting out the doors, colors started flooding around the school, scaring everyone. Alice trailed close behind me as I ran, not noticing Y/N following us from behind.

Eventually, I came to the REAL exit, but was horrified to find it locked.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed, Alice viciously tearing me apart, guts spilling out, and ridiculous amounts of blood spewing out everywhere. I soon lost consciousness, Y/N being the last thing I saw.

[Back to Y/N'S POV]

Claire. Dead. Right before your very own eyes. Alice walked past you, putting a hand on your shoulder as if to comfort you from the tragedy that occurred just moments caused by her. You broke down in tears, Bubble immediately rushing to comfort you. Engel...he looked even worse than you. He held Claire's mangled pieces in his hands and cried, even though he had multiple injuries. You spotted mom, or rather, Miss Bloomie in the corner of the hallway looking immensely guilty. Although refusing to admit it, Miss Circle and Miss Thavel felt a teeny bit guilty since you were crying because of them.

"Engel..." You went over to put a comforting hand on his shoulder, hugging him.

Completely ignoring you and Engel crying near the actual exit, Zip and Oliver wheezed to death before getting interrupted by Miss Circle and the others.

"Zip, Oliver, what are you doing?"

***

MWAHAHAH! LE CLIFFHANGER! (Deal with it /j)