Chapter 4: Alice and Apologies

"Well...I can't exactly apologize to him now...he ran away to- to somewhere." Miss Hexi deadpanned. "Of course he did, Blooms. Now go find him." The taller woman ushered the smaller one out of the garden graveyard, cursing under her breath.

[End of Recap]

***

Miss Bloomie ran through the school looking panicked.

"Hey, Palette! Have you seen Y/N?"

The rather composed artistic teacher glanced at the extremely panicked one nonchalantly and pointed to the opposite direction, mumbling, "You've been going the wrong way Bloomie..."

Miss Bloomie did not hesitate to run in that direction, knocking over Mister Cubits papers because of the generated wind from her speed, earning a glare from the math teacher.

~Meanwhile With Y/N~

'D-dang it...I'm done for. Why the HECK is Alice here! And with OLIVER of all people! How is he- nevermind that!'

You thought in an extremely panicked state, trying to sneak away as quietly and quickly as possible. Maybe it was because your bad luck was at 999% at this time, or you let out a squeak without even noticing but Alice and Oliver cornered you.

"Hey! You're that boy who was crying alongside that loser a few hours ago!" Oliver frowned and pointed at you, while Alice just stood there, unsure of what to do. Thankfully, Miss Bloomie came in time before Alice decided that you would be her next snack.

"Y/N!" She tackled you to the floor, earning looks from Alice and Oliver equally. "H-huh???" You mumbled, shocked from the sudden tackle-hug.

"Excuse me, Miss Bloomie...sorry to interrupt your...little moment with uh...Y/N here but may I ask what your relationship is with...this...uh..." Alice trails off, trying to remember what the term was. "Boy?" Oliver answered for her, causing her to nod happily. "Yes! Exactly!" She smiled, whilst you and Miss Bloomie quirked an eyebrow.

"Well...hasn't Oliver told you already? I assumed that you would be updated on this since Oliver hangs out with Zip and Edward." You stood up, brushing yourself. Miss Bloomie stood up too.

"I...did not know that." Alice's eyes widened as she glanced towards Oliver who just shrugged. "I actually didn't even know about that until now. I wonder why." Oliver's lips formed a thin line while he frowned at nothing.

"Huh. I thought you guys, knew?" You answered, surprised by his obliviousness. "-Or, you guys are just dumb." You smirked at Oliver's anger, though Miss Bloomie stepped in before things got violent.

"I am terribly sorry for Y/N's behavior, Oliver and Alice. I'm sure he didn't mean too- right?" She gave a strained smile, trying hard to keep her cool and not yell at you. Thankfully, you caught on and apologized before things got violent.

~Timeskip~

"Hey...Y/N?"

"Yes, mom?"

"...I'm sorry."

***

Bruh I CANNOT believe how short this chapter is but anyways, here ya go ^_^,