013. Isla & Leo Go To Prom

Chapter Thirteen, Isla & Leo Go To Prom

How many kids does Roman Reigns have? Meet his mini Bloodline at home

Roman Reigns is one of the needle-movers of the modern generation of pro wrestling. Under his Tribal Chief gimmick, Reigns has become one of the greatest stars in sports entertainment history.

The beauty of his star power is that he elevates others, especially his kin in The Bloodline. Although The Island of Relevancy has suffered major cracks lately, The Usos and Solo Sikoa owe much of their success to The Tribal Chief.

WWE fans may be well-acquainted with Roman Reigns' on-screen Bloodline, but facts about his mini-family at home are kept close to the chest. The Head of The Table is a true professional; he keeps his family life private and seldom breaks character.

However, there have been instances, particularly on podcasts or Instagram posts, where his private life has become public. Reigns is married to Inari Anoa'i, an entrepreneur, and the married couple have six children.

Their eldest son, Leo Anoa'i was born May 23, 2006. Their only daughter, Isla Anoa'i, was born in December 2007 and was famously featured in a heartwarming commercial ten years ago with her father.

In addition, Roman Reigns and Inari also have two pairs of twins. The first pair, Lennox and Landon Anoa'i were born in 2016. The next two, Luca and Liko Anoa'i were born in 2020 during the pandemic era.

The Tribal Chief is a loving father and a devoted husband. If his on-screen character is any indication, he knows how to protect and support his mini-Bloodline.

therealinari 1h

While gently brushing through her daughter Isla's long, chocolate brown locks, Inari listens contentedly as Isla chatters on about how thrilled she is that Manu, the handsome senior she's had a crush on all year, finally asked her to prom

Inari smiles to herself, vividly remembering what it felt like to be a lovesick teenager head-over-heels for a cute boy. She thinks back fondly on her high school days when she first developed feelings for Joe.

She reminisces on the butterflies in her stomach every time Joe walked by her locker and the shy smiles they would exchange in the hallway.

As Isla gushes about how dreamy Manu's eyes are and how he makes her heart race every time he looks her way, Inari is transported back to her youth and those new, intoxicating feelings of first love.

She makes a mental note to gently break the news about Manu to Joe later that evening, knowing that Joe and Isla's overly protective uncles will likely want to interrogate the poor boy.

Inari knows that while Joe and the uncles have good intentions, their overprotectiveness can be a bit much. She hopes to temper their reaction, reminding them how exciting young love can be.