Baffled and Babied

This is amazing

This is amazing. I get to have some dress-up fun with my friends, enjoy the nostalgia of a princess-themed amusement park, and live my dream of dressing up like one!

I don't know how this day could get any better!

"Where should I go first?" Emma says, talking to herself.

"Ooh, I know! Maybe I'll ask someone!" she asks, as enthusiastic as a disney channel character.

She walks around, looking for someone in uniform.

...but there's no one to be found.

Maybe they're all at the other side of  the park!

A small spark of optimism lights up inside her, and she begins giddily walking there.

"Looks like it might take a minute to find something to do, I'll find a way! This will be awesome!"

"This is so boring..."

"Wish there was some way to liven this birthday up..."

"ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE, MY DEAR!" a young woman dressed in a frilly ballet costume announces.

"Huh?"

"I am the fairy of all fairies and you seem to be in trouble my dear! What is wrong?"

Wow, I didn't know they hire actors here!
Kinda cool!

"Well, it's my birthday and all, and—

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY? WELL THAT'S GREAT NEWS!"

"Well— yeah, thanks— But I'm not very familiar with this place. I don't know what there is to do."

"Oh don't you worry ma'am. Because you see, this place is magic! And we can grant you anything you want, as long as you are pure of heart! Are you pure of heart?"

"Uh— sorta? Maybe— I don't know."

"You don't know? Well, miss, let me ask you this: have you stolen from others?"