Chapter 09

Author Pov :

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep & look beside him .His love is sleeping in his arms which make Jungkook smile . Jungkook caressing her hair .Jungkook looks at her pouty lips & he peck her lips .Jungkook look at the wall clock its 10 am . Jungkook needs to wake her up .

Jungkook gently caressing her hair & goes close to her earlobe .

JK : Princess wake up .*rapsy voice*

Y/n move little but didn't wakeup .

Jungkook just chuckles.Jk put his head on her neck , sniff her scent & started placing wet kisses on her neck .He kisses her sweet spot & y/n moan in her sleep but Jk didnt stop ,he keep kissing her neck bcz of this y/n finally wakes up by feeling something on her neck .Jk also stop his work. Y/n finally open her golden brown eyes .

JK : Good morning princess *rapsy voice*

Y/n : hmm....good morning *sleepy voice *

Y/n said with pouty lips ,half closed eyes .

Jk : She is freaking cute.

Jk : Wake up we need to go for shopping .Y/n just nodded.

Jk peck her forehead & gets out from the bed & go inside to the washroom for his morning routine.

Y/n sat on bed with sleepy face .

After 15 min -

Jk comeout from washroom after done his morning routine.Jk look towards bed & saw his lil princess sitting there with a cute sleepy face.

Jk : Princess you need to eat your breakfast .So now go & do your morning routine .

y/n nodded with her sleepy face & got out from bed .She walk inside to the washroom.

Jk just smile at her cute face .

Jk's phone ring & he pick up .

Jk : Did you done your work which i said ?