Taunts

"Aaru, aaaaaaarrruuuuu.. Mumma is calling you" Abhi said loudly from the room next to Aaru.

After listening this she put her phone beside and started going to see where her mom is and why she is suddenly calling her?

"Hmm, mumma, were you calling me? " Aaru said.

"Hmm ji bachhe, we have to go to a wedding in evening be prepared and also inform your siblings " she said.

"Ohh..okay mumma " Aaru said

"Abhi, avni di mumma told that all three of us have to go to a wedding in evening so be prepared for that " Aaru Said.

"Okay... Done 👍" both of them responded to Aaru's sudden news.

She came to her room and the fake smile she was wearing was now turned into a big sad face.

She stared finding clothes for wedding invitation as she was worried about her last minute mess creation.

After attending wedding when they all came.

Why you were not talking to anyone? Her mom said.

"What? When I not talked to anyone mumma "Aaru replied.

" In the party, you clearly didn't talk to anyone and was so eager to came home, why all that, don't go if you have to do that" mumma scolded her.

Okie, as you say, I won't go be happy " Aaru replied.

She went from there by saying some more words as she and her mumma got a bit rough talks among them.

At night

Aaru was at terrace seeing the moon.

What I can say to mom, nothing, nthg could be said to mom, the problem is me, the fault is me, the reason is me, the burden is me...Just this year and then I will be atleast gave them a small happiness, I have to clear the exam anyhow, no Aaru, you can't loose, you have too much anger, control your anger, me and mumma don't go along but I can't scold her the fault is me, she is my parent ofc she wants the betterment of me, but little she knows that her brothers, my so called mama ( maternal uncle) was non stop giving me unknown gyaan ( knowledge) about what I should do, what could be done and what not.

She does star gazing and then went to sleep.

After few days,

"What are you seeing di? "Aaru asked her sister who was checking something in laptop.

" See, look yourself, don't you have eyes" her sister replied.

"Ohh, your result " Aaru said.

"Yeah, it's not that much good, but atleast I haven't failed twice. "

"Hmm di, you got great results and worry not I know you will ace the exams "Aaru said with a smile.

" I know" Her sister replied.

After sometime her mom got to know about her sister result thing.

"Wohh, you both don't study that's why the result came this much, just busy in wasting your father's money " her mom said.

"Don't compare me with Aaru, most of the people have got results like me whom I know and you know my known people are good in studies student, and atleast I didn't stoop as low as Aaru in marks" her sister replied to her mom.

"Hmm mom, she got quite good grade it's just she was stressed maybe that's why it happens and anyway she perform better than me " Aaru said to her mom.

"Hmm " her mom replied and went to kitchen to switch off the gas.

After that both Aaru and Avni went to their room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So hey guys Wassup?

Hope you all enjoyed reading the story.
Stay tuned for more parts.

Twist and turns are going to come, hope so you are excited for them.

Bye bye wappie family 👋