New Journey

I have finally in the college for pursuing engineering, finally the exam has been cleared.

An year have been passed from the room closed with taunts and stress, within question will I be able to do it to the room clear of all such taunts and yes I have made it here finally as a answer.

I still remember how much I cried when I was leaving not because I have to leave but because after all these failures a success was still a dream, I was afraid the next day I woke up the dream end, but staying here in another city away from home, doing everything my ownself make me realise that my dream is a reality now.
I miss sometime mom but I miss dad a lot, I talk with abhi a lot but with avni di the bond is just of name.

Umm.. Let's not think of this, I have still to do lot of hustle to make my parents proud of me, make them stress free and so I have to focus on studies.

After this all this shifting stuff I am finally got so tired, let me sleep a bit.

Aarohi, Aarohi, dhummm dhummm tannna dhumm dhummm tannna dhummm dhummm tannna nnnnaaaa uth jaaa uth jaaa

Shut this alarm right now Aarohi, my hostel mate shouted at me.

"Sry, sry " I Apologies to her but still I was giggling over how I make this dramatic alarm to make myself wake up early in mornings for studying as this irritating alarm make  sure  that I am no more sleeping and was in my study bench.

I turned off the the alarm and changed the tone as I can't hear this alarm now, my classes are enough to make me wake up.

I quickly turned on the shower and take a quick bath and came out and changed.

"Hey, Aarohi, let's go I am ready. " khanak my flatmate and my only friend, family here.

" So finally you are ready just not let's go let's run as we are needed to run to make it finally in class on time".  I replied.

"Okay, so 1,2,3 let's run " Khanak replied to me and started running.

"Wait,.
Wait..... I was kidding " before I could say this Khanak ran and what choice I left with I am running behind her.

Finally at college entrance gate was our end of race moment.

But but how can I could reach the destination without mess, I bumped into someone, I didn't noticed the person but I just said sorry without noticing the appearance, just I know it was a boy, as I was busy in catching Khanak.

We entered the college and look at each other with" we gonna rock " look in our eyes.

After the first class, we were informed that the second class is and hour late so me and Khanak both went to canteen. I have send but poor me I again bumped into someone.

" Sor.. " before I could say the word that person cut me off.

" sor.. wait, Again, you, how many times you are going to do this, this is your second time, atleast inform me if you are going to do this again, miss sry " he said

"What, hey really sorry I don't know but sry for now and for morning too, I honestly haven't seen you, I said again without noticing the person appearance."  I replied.

"Hey hey that's okay miss sry, I was kidding, what are you 5, damn you are a kiddo, you are saying sry to me again and again without looking at me.. He laughed and you know what  it's ok... Okay I repeat it's ok, the fault was equally mine if we bumped into each other twice today " he said with a  smile.

" umm.. Okay and sry once again, I hope you don't get injured or anything like that. " I said

" What, again sorry.. You are actually a kid.. Come to this cruel world, who says sry this much.. And you look at me and then yourself.. I should ask if you got hurt or not, not you"  he said.

"And yaa before you say sry once again, miss sry, tell me your name 😂 or I will call you kiddo or miss sry " he said.

"What, be in your limits mr. Tall and.. " I said but before saying anything else he cut me off in mid.

"Ruhaan... Ruhaan Mishra .."

"What "i was confused.

" You are calling me mr. Tall better call me Ruhaan and what are you a you are truly a kid of 5"  he smiled and said.

"Aarohi Pandey, better learn the name, mr. Tall oopsie no Mr. Ruhaan Mishra , and you better no this college take admission after passing 12th so no one can be 5 or maybe you are 5" she replied.

"So kiddo know how to speak.. Sry Aarohi .. Hope to See you again " he replied.

"I don't hope same, bye ". She said and left.

"Cute " ruhaan said to himself and left too.

"Finally you are here, and who was he and sry actually I was way too much hungry so went to canteen and decided to pack u the burger and chips as you was still not there. "khanak said

" ruhaan, random clg guy and thanks for this burger chips, I thought I am going to die hungry for now, it's good you left to canteen as that guy, I don't think I could make in time at canteen and it's yumm.. " I said while taking the bite of burger.

"Let's go the burger.. Sry.. I mean class"  I said.

"Hey, hey, eat slowly we still have time don't mix burger and class hungry girl, that's why I said do breakfast but no you have to do chores " khanak replied.

After all the classes ended, a guy appeared in mid way which was blocking me and Khanak's path.

" Hey, can you plz give us side"  I said.

He turns around and ..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for next parts. 👀

Do you guys like Ruhaan like he has also a story let's see if I could unwrap it.

And who is this block the way guy? 😐

Hope you all are loving reading the story.

Bye wappie family 👋