Spoiler For Future Chapter

Y/N was running through the Alleyways of Hell covered in angel blood as tears were streaming down his face.

The teen soon collapsed from exhaustion as  continued to cry

Y/N: What.....what have I done

The male Continued to cry before his phone rang off. Looking at the number he saw it was Charlie.

The male continued to look at his phone, letting it ring.

Voice Mail: Y/N Sweetie, p-p-please come home....(Sob), we can work this out......together

Y/N: I can't......No I can't go back.....this is all my FAULT!!!

The human male threw his phone away from him, as he paused for a moment.

Y/N(singing): Somebody once told me Hell Is Forever, I Guess I Didn't Believe Until Now. Mom You Always Were Apprehensive, But Now I Got You Freaking Out l, What Do I Do? I Can't Do That To You.

Soon Y/N's phone rang again this time from Vaggie, but once again he didn't answer It.

Y/N(singing): Mom, You Always Told Me Life Is Precious Even Here In Hell That Means You. And I Have To Protect You, What If You and Vaggie Get Hurt What Do I Do? I Can't Do That To You (crying)

His phone rang again this time aggravating the male as he sang.

Y/N(singing): Oooh(X4)

Y/N(singing): What Am I Going To Tell Them? (Starts Imaging Disappointed Shadows Of All His Loved Ones Glaring At Him)

Y/N(singing):They're Better Off Not Getting Involved In The Trouble I've Caused. I Don't Want You To Worry, About I've Just Seen, About The Damaged I've Done

Tears welled up in the young males eyes as a flashback to the brawl at the Heavenly Court and the look of pure fear on everyone's face including Emily's.

Y/N(singing): You Don't Deserve This, I Don't Ever What You Be, You Don't Need This....

Y/N looks at a reflection of himself in a puddle and his reflection was replaced by his demon Form covered in angelic blood. As the male winced before backing up against a wall.

Y/N(singing): You Don't Need Me

The male's phone rang again as the male turned to it

Y/N: Oooh(x8)

The male picked it up before angrily destroying it with his demonic arm, letting the remnants fall to the ground.

Y/N: They don't need you Y/N, you're not a Morningstar.........

The male walked away hiding his face with his hoodie

Y/N:.......you're a Monster

Unbeknownst to the male a figure was watching him before they disappeared.