I Must Protect My Baby

To say the first few years of Y/N's life were eventful was an understatement. When Charlie introduced baby Y/N to Lucifer and Lilith at first they were shocked to find a living human soul in Hell, but overtime they grew to gradually love their human grandson/ only grandson

Lilith would spoil him silly, as Lucifer would enjoy making him laugh. But it was made evident that Y/N was super attached to Charlie, he wouldn't go anywhere without her.

However, once news broke out that the Morningstar Family had adopted a human of course this was the major talk of Hell's residence. News outlets paraded the Morningstar Mansion, demons of all kinds wanted interviews and bombarded the Morningstar Family with questions

Some demons thought all the buzz about a human was all a hoax, others were interested in this development with more than nefarious reasons.

With Charlie she knew she had to protect her baby,  at all costs. This was made evident when little Y/N was playing at the park and a bunch of demon kids decided to bully him.

Charlie was heading back with some ice cream and saw Y/N crying, and much to her horror she found him with a black eye and a few bruises.

Of course she was livid, and marched over to the little punks needless to say they apologized after scaring them off. Charlie picked up her son and took him back home.

From that instance alone she knew she couldn't take her eye off Y/N for a second.

Another instance was when some lady and her friends started flirting with Little Y/N after he accidentally got separated from her.

The young male felt a little uncomfortable from the unwanted physical activity as the woman made themselves "too comfortable".

Anger courses through Charlie as she hurriedly grabbed her son from the woman as she held him close and glared threatened them to stay away from her son as he cried in her arms.

But what's a rare prize like a living human without a few hunters. A group of kidnappers took Little Y/N and held him up for ransom.

Of Course this got Charlie worried as she told her parents about what happened as they made it to the meeting place.

But when they got there all they found was massacre of bodies, the kidnappers blood spilled all over the warehouse.

They found little Y/N in a room with a few bruises as he hugged them crying. From that moment forward Charlie made it her solemn duty to protect Y/N with her life.

After getting back Charlie was tucking Y/N into bed. The young male still shaken up from the experience.

Charlie: Sweetie~its okay Momma's here(hugs him)

Y/N: M-M-Momma, are T-T-The bad men gonna hurt me again.

Charlie(kisses his forehead): No Sweetie, the bad men won't hurt you again. No nobody is EVER going to hurt you again.

Y/N: P-P-Promise

Charlie: Promise

Elsewhere

We find a man cleaning off a katana as he sighed to himself

Man: Damnit, I'm supposed to be watching over him and he got hurt on MY watch

The man sighed as he sat on his couch

Man: kid, I know I want to be with you, but I can't......not as long as Heaven is after me, I can't get you involved,......No.

...........................I won't get you involved