Something Is Killing Us

I'm writing this from the safety of my car in the grocery store parking lot. As I'm writing, I'm stuck watching wave after wave of people die around me.

It started with just one person—a woman in her mid-fifties wearing a blue sundress with blonde hair in a bun. Soon, bash after bash, her hair was matted with blood, and there was more brain matter on the building than in her caved-in skull. I and other pedestrians could only watch in horror as she continued, only stopping once her body fell limp and slumped onto the concrete.

A man soon followed her lead. He tore the antenna off the hood of his car and stabbed it into his eye, tearing it out with a sickening rip. That was when I vomited on the passenger seat.

Looking up from where I just emptied my stomach, I watched as a couple took turns stabbing each other with shards of glass from their broken window. The man's blood sprayed onto my car as the woman slit his throat, only for him to stab his glass shard into her skull as he gurgled on his blood.

Why am I telling you this? Why on earth am I transcribing the horrific acts taking place around me? Because I'm here to warn you. Something has come to earth and is making us kill ourselves and each other. Whether it's a virus or even aliens, something is wiping out the human race. I can only assume I'm not being affected because I'm in my car. So this is your warning. Stay inside your homes, and may god help us all.