4 - SUDDEN MARRIAGE?

DEV SINGH RATHOE POV:

Two weeks later

it has been two weeks since we met.

I'm in my cabin with this two idiots Sameer and Yuvaan.

"Bro, do you have any feelings for Rudra," said Yuvaan.

yes, they both know about my encounter with her.

"It's Aathvika for you," I said in an irritated tone.

"So, It's Rudra for you Haan?" said Sameer.

"Fuck, yes.... I love her and it's my Rudra," I said in anger then only I realize what I said.

'Am I in love?'

"What?" Sameer and Yuvaan said in union.

"Yes, I love her." I said.

they both take me into the bear hug.

"Let's go to kali devi temple," said Yuvaan and OfCourse Yuvaan is religious person, so we have to go.

we leave for temple with my bodyguards, when we enter the temple, we heard someone scream, what I saw made me frozen in place.

someone is dragging Rudra without her will, there is also lady who pleating him to let her go.

"Chin Naina, please I begging you let me go, I don't want to marry that old bastard." said Aathvika.

"How dare you to rise your voice on me," slap "who gave you the guts," said that person who might be her relative.

when I was about to go Yuvaan hold my hands, "that's their family matter dev," I glared at him that's enough for him to leave my hands.

"I'll give you all my properties to you Chin Naina please," said Aathvika.

"Let her go, Manoj." said that women who is with them. He literally drags her by grabbing her hand. I went towards them let Rudra hand free from that bastard.

"Who the hell are you to interfere in our family matter," said Manoj.

my bodyguards came forward but stopped them.

"I know her and leave here now. Before I do anything to you," I roared in anger.

"How dare you I'll call police," he took pause and grab Aathvika's hair and drag her towards the entrance. "And you are no one to her to stop me, mind your own business." said Manoj.

this is enough to break my calmness. I grab Aathvika's hand and take her to kali dev Thrisul (weapon the goddess hold), I took thali(mangalsutra) form the Thrisul and tied it around her neck.

 I grab Aathvika's hand and take her to kali dev Thrisul (weapon the goddess hold), I took thali(mangalsutra) form the Thrisul and tied it around her neck

I don't own this image, downloaded from google.

She was shocked by my action; I took pinch of vermillion and fill it on her hair partition.

"Now, she is my wife." I said, Sameer and Yuvaan also stunned on their place by my action.

"How dare you, bastard." Manoj come towards me but stop by my bodyguards.

"Now she is my wife, Aathvika Dev Singh Rathore." I said.

"Don't ever come back home you bitch," said Manoj and leave.

The lady also leaves behind him, but Aathvika runs towards her.

"Amma(mother) please don't leave, maa sorry maa." said Aathvika but her mother jerked her hand and left.

I walked towards her before I could speak, she suddenly fainted; I catches her before she could fell on the ground. I took her in bridal style and walked towards my car followed by Sameer and Yuvaan.

Sameer opens the car door for us, I settled in the car with Rudra on my lap. Her face is all red but not even a single tear around her eye, she snuggled into my chest like baby. I caressed her hair gently.

"Dev, what have you done, you're soon to be king and how you gonna face you family and your people." said Yuvaan.

"Call pappa now." I said.

"Hello pappa, I married a girl............" I explained everything pappa.

"I want you both here by tomorrow and Dev I'll manage everything beta." said Pappa.

Author's Note:

Hii guys, hope you all are doing good and how is the episode I need you guys suggestion so please let me know in comment section. The get twisted after 10 episodes. My instagram ID write_rrudra.

LOVE YOU ALL