23 - Just order me princess

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

Then the food has arrived. I was struggling to hold the spoon in left hand.

"Come, let me feed my little sister." Said Sameer and about move towards me.

"No, I'll feed my wife." Dev said.

"Areeeeee, You'll feed in home and I'm gonna feed her. you idiot move." Said Sameer bhai.

"You idiot move." Said Dev and they started fighting like toddler. I can't control my laugh anymore, I started laughing.

Dev looked at as Sameer bhai started feeding me.

"Rudra, I swear, I won't let Shiny easily go." Said Dev.

"No, no Dev. Don't do anything to her." I requested. "Dev, promise me that you won't do her anything." I forwarded my hand to Dev.

"Now, I won't do anything her. But I promise you, If she even had mere thought to hurt, I'll made sure, that she will see hell." Dev placed his hand on mine promised.

Sameer bhai kept feeding me and my idiot besties kept teasing me with Dev. Suddenly everyone kept silent.

"Good see you Dharshan." Dev stood up from his sit and I turned around to see Dharshan there. They shook their hands.

"Aathu, how are feeling now? "Asked Dharshan.

"I'm all good Mr. Dharshan." I Said and he hummed in responds.

"Dharshan join with as for lunch." Said Dev and Dharshan took his sit opposite to me.

"Areeee bhai, I'm full." I said to Sameer bhai.

"No way choti, have one more." Said Sameer bhai and I looked at Dev.

"I can't help you Rudra you are the one choose him to feed you." Dev whined like toddler.

I can sense that Dharshan eyes is always on me.

"Bhai, enough. I'm really full." I looked at Sameer bhai.

"I feed Aathu and now Dharshu now you feed me." Said Sameer bhai and Dharshini hits Sameer bhai. We all burst into laughter.

I hold Dev blazer hem and shake it a little.

"What my dear biwi what now?" Dev looked at me and I showed my puppy face.

"Dev, I want Ice-cream." I said.

"As you wish my princesses." Dev said and I can still feel that Dharshan eyes on me, but I don't want to face him. Doesn't mean I'm angry but I'm really disappointed that he not even bother to lesson my side story.

We are about to leave.

"Aathu, I wanted to talk to you." Said Dharshan and came forward.

"But I don't have anything to talk to you." I said and about to leave.

"just lesson to me, five minutes." Said Dharshan.

"Mr. Dharshan, I don't want to create scene here you better understand." I said walked towards the car.

"Rudra, why don't you explain everything to him." Said Dev.

"No Dev. It's over and I don't want go back to those memories." I settled in the car.

"Okay, leave it. Let's go home." We both arrived home.

I always wanted to explain m self to everyone in my past but now I'm really fed up. But I think, I'm kind of feeling butterflies for Dev. He never expect anything from me. He latterly accept me as I am, he not even expect me to love him. he respect me and he respect my feelings.

we went to our room and I went change my cloths. but damn I can't unclip my bra. shit my wrist hurts.

"Rudra, are you alright? It has been while still you are in the bathroom." Dev knock the door.

"Actually." How can I explain, God.

"What happened? you are scaring me." Dev again knock the door. I'm standing only in pants and bra but I can't unclip this shit.

"Rudra, I'm coming inside." Dev said and before I could react the door open. Dev look at me and turns facing his back to me. I also turn to face my back to him.

"Sory, sorry Rudra. I tho..thought." I cut him off. "It's okay Dev." I took a pause. "Can you unclip my..." I don't know how to explain the situation.

"Rudra, I'll wait outside." Dev was about leave.

"No, no please." Shit why I'm being nervous. you idiot he is your husband then why are you feeling shy. Just tell him.

"Dev, help me to unclip my bra." I closed my eyes tightly. Its embarrassing.

"hmm?" He asked in confusion.

"Dev my hand hurts, so I can't open it will you please?" I asked and turn to see Dev he was facing back to me.

He turns to me, and I turn to opposite direction and holding my hand over my chest. I heard his foot steps, his fingers brushed my back and my body shivered under his touch. He unclipped my bra, now it was hanging in my front.

Suddenly, he sneaked his hand around my bare waist and snuggled into my neck crook from behind, his trimmed beard tickling in my neck. My breath hitched.

"Just order me whatever you want princess. you are my wife jaan and you have every rights for that." Dev said and brushed his lips in my earlobe and he gently placed a wet kiss in my neck crook. I felt a butterflies in my tummy, no, no Whole Zoo in tummy.

"I wait outside jaan." Dev left the bathroom.

Wait, what happened just now? this man is making me insane.

  Author's note:

Hiii lovelies, how was the story? hope its good and meet you all in next part.

LOVE YOU ALL