Chapter - 17 : Stockholm Syndrome (Part - A)

At Akshnav Residence, Mumbai:

Akshara was over the moon ever since she got that information from Vikram. Her happiness knew no bounds. She was celebrating as if she had already won. Abhinav walked into her music room and was happy to see her smile. 

She has lately been too disturbed to his liking. He liked his Akshara chirpy and upbeat. So, it was a welcome change for him. Akshara literally pounced on him and hugged him to her heart's fill. She then excitedly explained him about the conversation she had with Vikram.

Abhinav was equally happy that finally something went their way. He was fed up with all the gloom that loomed around them these days. Life with Akshara wasn't exactly easy but he always found his happiness in her smile which has been missing for quite some time.

"Aap dekhna Abhinav. Is baar main koi galti nahi karungi. Sab kuch sahi se karungi. Apna control nahi khoungi. Impatient nahin houngi. I will plan and strike at the right moment. 

Mera focus Abhir per se ek second keliye bhi nahin hatega." She declared with a determination in her eyes. She meant every single word she said, and Abhinav could see it.

"By the time I will be done, Abhimanyu ke haath mein kuch nahi bachega. He will just look on helplessly. Jaise main dekh rahi thi jab court ne Abhir ki custody Abhimanyu ko di thi. 

Lekin tab woh court ka faisla tha but iss baar woh Abhir ka khud ka faisla hoga. Tab uski shakal dekhne layak hogi." Akshara claimed proudly. 

"Akshara! Aap bahut khush hain aur sab finally hamare hisab se jaa raha hain per please aap yeh dhyaan mein rakhiye ki aap jo bhi karengi, uss se Abhir ki zindagi pe bahut bada impact padega.

Woh Roohi se bahut attached hain. Itne paas aaker use khona hum afford nahi kar sakte. Isliye sambhalke rahiyega." Abhinav tried to warn her, but Akshara frowned at his suggestion.

"Mujhe ache se pata hain Abhinav main kya kar rahi hoon, kyun kar rahi hoon aur kiskeliye kar rahi hoon. 

Ab kya hain na...kar main hi rahi hoon toh mujhe toh pata hoga hi na? Main kaunsa side se tamasha dekh ker bekaar ki suggestions de rahi hoon? 

I am the one who is actually getting things move in our favour. So, of course, I know what I am doing and of course, I will be watchful.

Aapne kaha hain toh mujhe toh maan na hi padega na...Nahin?" She taunted sarcastically and Abhinav backed off. He didn't intend to upset her and dampen her mood. 

Abhinav didn't even understand why she said what she said but he just understood that his suggestions weren't welcome. So decided to not give any.

He was anyway very tensed for Akshara's meeting with Abhimanyu after so many years. He was scared that the sparks may fly again and this time, he would end up being collateral damage

Akshara called her head staff and ordered her, "Guest room ready karwao. Mere ek bahut hi special guest aanewale hain. 2 mahine rukenge woh yahin pe. Unko kisi cheez ki koi kami mehsoos nhi honi chahiye. 

The Birlas' - BHAVANAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara