Chapter 16(Control)

They talked last night , taehyung called her last night before boarding the flight. 

He seemed to be informing her about his whereabouts a little too much.

jisoo didn't asked him why or where was he going the only thing she knew is that the matter is of urgent importance .

she felt this little pinch in her heart when she wasn't able to answer his confession to her.

she planned to do it after he comes, it's like she is depriving him. She knew he was trying to keep his calm.

jisoo also noticed something when he was angry or aggressive the color appears in his eyes crimson .

Or it may be the other way around when the color appears he becomes aggressive.

Psychologically he was normal, but some of his actions looked like he was under some  control.

the point that disturbs her was that why was  taehyung keeping it within himself,  if she would've known what was wrong,  she would have been a little help right.

Brother called last night, he seemed to be curious about something,  about lisa's kidnapping case .

He works for the Seoul police.So he arranged a meeting .He wanted to have taehyung too but he was out for two days so only the four of us.

He wanted to meet at the usual café,The cafe was empty , she wondered but when she saw her brother sitting there with his uniform on she knew.

Jisoo wore a simple red cropped half sleeved t-shirt paired with black baggy joggers , topped with a brown leather jacket , her hair was tied up in a bun.

Jin was laughing with lisa , she thought 'does he knows that he is looking like a total fool, far from an officer '

She sighed,  all types of wierd and abnormal peoples seem to be associated with her.

Jisoo sat looking weirdly at them
Lisa changed her place sitting beside jisoo

"Jisoo!!"

Saying that lisa pressed herself against jisoo hugging her as tight as possible.

Jisoo pushed her away

Jisoo faced her brother asking him

"Now why do you called us?"

"Let jungkook first arrive "

They all waited when jungkook came running inside the café, he was holding his suit, his was wearing a olive green colored shirt.

the suit he carried was black in color,  he looked exhausted, poor him running from work to attend her brother's meeting.

"Sorry for being late , I had one extra meeting scheduled "

"It's okay jungkook " lisa instantly replied then she added

"You really look good in suits and shirts "

Jungkook shyly rubbed his nape giving a little thanks to lisa
Jin was drinking some water , spatting it out after hearing lisa

"Are you both together,  lisa's openly complimenting jungkook "

Lisa hits Jin's head replying

"Brother jin  you talk too much"