Chapter 21(Infectious)

"Mother, Where's brother hadn't he got ready I will be late for school"

Lisa spoke her hair in two pigtails, she was standing impatiently near the main door.

her school bag hanging down her shoulders. That's the lisa in her ten or eleven,  eight years ago.

Her mother was in the kitchen she responded immediately,

"He left already dear,he had some exams"

"What,mom how will I go now"

Lisa was barely ten ,she didn't like the thought of arriving school in those fancy cars her family owns.

so she would just tag along with her brother, her school was just a ten minutes walk though.

Her brother would first drop her at her school then go for his.

Her brother was a in the first year  of high school whereas she was still stuck in primary.

the five years difference and her being a girl she was never that close to her brother, and they went to different schools.

But she didn't mind though she had friends, and the closet was jisoo, like her older sister, she was four years older .

but that doesn't mater they get along well, she actually gets treated like a little sister.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Path which jisoo follows to her schools ,makes her pass lisa's house,

she liked traveling on her cycle she gets to observe  new things every day .

from students  going to school and universities to the mothers going to the grocery.

lisa's house was in her view she slowed down her cycle she stood at the entrance  looking  over their garden.

it was marvelous she stopped for some minutes,  maybe she could see lisa.

going to the same school didn't meant they could see each other whenever they want.

Her features where soft and young , hers eyes her more bright and big,she looked at the sky watching the clouds.

"Can you please move you are blocking my way"

Jisoo stammered by the sudden voice giving in the fact it was heavy .

The hold she kept on her cycle loosened,her reflexes failed her, before she could bend down someone he picked her bicycle.

indeed it was boy quite tall then her, she looked at him , she thought oh taehyung lisa's brother.

his still have a touch of innocence, his skin was fairer , his hair was movingin the wind , sometimes blocking his eyes.

she immediately bowed a little taking her bicycle in her told

"Thanks"

"It's okay,you were blocking my way"

She looked behind to see his cycle, she was standing at their entrance actually so it's her fault

"Oh I am extremely sorry"

She didn't got a reply though,he took his cycle , getting it on the road.her gaze followed his fading figure.