The Little Palace

This is dedicated to @tattoosforlife1

When I woke the first thing I noticed was that I was not back in my cell. And two I was not covered in blood anymore. What I didn't notice was the man in black next to me in a chair.
"You're awake I see," he spoke calmly.
His sudden voice startled me and my head snapped to him. His voice was familiar, it was the same one I heard last night.
"Who are you?" I asked realizing he wasn't going anywhere.
"General Kirigan, leader of the 2nd army, but you can call me Aleksander."
I simply nodded my head and continued to look around the room. It was beyond anything I had ever seen before. It looked like paradise made into a room.
"I do hope you like the room, I had them put you in our nicest room."
He got up from his chair and slowly approached me. I flinched at his action, I didn't like when men came close to me. He noticed my actions and stopped.
"I'm sorry I should've know, would it be okay if I had someone to help come clean you up. She's the one who cleaned the blood off you."
I figured I could give it a try. I had never had a woman bathe me, if it was anything like what they did to me in the cells I wanted nothing to do with it.
"Okay I guess that's okay."
"Wonderful, and I promise nobody is the place will harm you in anyway." He reassured me.

It had been awhile since he had left but I think he was giving me time to process before anything else happened. A few more seconds passed before there was a soft knock on the door.
"Come in," I said to them.
The doors opened and in walked a beautiful woman with red hair and a white kefta.
"Hello dear I'm Genya, I'm going to be helping you." She told me with a smile.
"I'm Aurora, it's nice to meet you."
She approaches me smiling softly. She sat in the end of the bed.
"Follow me, the bathroom is just over there." She said standing back up and taking my hands.
Her hands were soft, not a scratch on them, and for some odd reason I felt like I could trust her. She led me to a room which I assumed was the bathroom. It was beautiful, lavish, fit for royalty, I didn't deserve this.
"Are you sure this is for me, I'd be fine with the shed outside."
I saw her give me a sad smile before saying anything.
"No dear this is all for you, you're never going to have to bathe in a shed again."
She began to draw the bath water and put something I had never seen before in it. It looked soft and fluffy, and it smelled good.
"Uhm Miss Genya what are those?" I asked pointing to the foamy things.
She smiles at me, "Those are bubbles dear, and it's just Genya."
The tub was almost full when she turned it off so I stepped in prepared for the water to be cold but it wasn't. It was warm, I had never had hot water or water this clean for the matter. Genya had looked away until I got in the bath which I appreciated.
I sunk into the warmth of the water and the bubbles surrounding me only made it better. Genya grabbed a cloth and started rubbing the dirt and dried blood I had left off my body. Genya was gentle she didn't scratch me or rub skin off at all. She finished washing my body and moved onto my hair.
"Genya?"
"Yes dear."
"Are you guys going to send me back home?"
Genya frowned, she knew the druskelle were all Aurora had know but to call them home it hurt. Genya felt a certain pull toward the girl, she felt a sense of protection over her. So Genya thought for a moment before responding.
"This is your new home Aurora."