Part 1

Draco pov:

I'm back at the castle and holy shit it looks so..so the same. I know it's weird but I really like that they didn't change it that much. I mean there are a few minor differences but for the most part it looks relatively the same as before.

How much he had missed this place was impossible to put into words. And finally being back was like he had taken a giant weight off of his chest.

Pansy and Blaise were acting different. They were being distant and it was starting to make me think that they were going to leave me. I mean not that I would blame them.

He thought back to the previous year. He thought about the ROR and Harry. Specifically how Harry had saved him. He had no reason to. I've always been a bad person. I didn't deserve to live that night when so many people died because of me.

I was brought back to reality when Pansy accidentally knocked into me. "Sorry Draco" she said. I honestly didn't really care. I just wanted to get to the Slytherin table, from there I would be able to see who returned.

To my surprise there wasn't that many 8th years at all.

There was a couple eight years at the Hufflepuff table, quite a few from Gryffindor, some in Slytherin, and a few from Ravenclaw.

The 8th years from Slytherin were getting glared at by everybody who wasn't staring at Harry Potter at the Gryffindor table creepily. I then realized that I was doing it too so I quickly looked away and started picking at my food.

They're looking at you for a reason. Why are you even back here? You know you don't deserve it. You're the reason they're all back here in the first place. You don't deserve anything Harry Potter should have left you to die in that fire.

I waited for Professor McGonagal to finish her speech and do the sorting for the 1st years. I was only half listening to what she was saying really. 

Blaise and Pansy were talking about something, laughing and whispering things in each other's ears. I felt left out. I wanted to know what they were talking about but I didn't say anything.

When McGonagal finally finished her listless speech we got to go to our house or the 8th grade dorms. I decided it would probably be safer to go to the Slytherin dorms where no Gryffindor kids could hex me.

Turns out I was right for once, because I didn't get hexed on the way there I went up to my dorm previously was only to find it was no longer there so I would have to go to the 8th grade dorms to sleep I guess

Some time passed and I began to feel tired. I didn't want to go to the 8th year dorm but nonetheless, I reluctantly stood up from the chair I was sitting on.

I made my way down the hall and dragged myself up what seemed to be countless flights of stairs until I reached the 8th year common room entrance.

I muttered the password and went to find my dorm room.

When I reached the door with my name on it I discovered that I was stuck in a room with Harry Potter.

A/N short chapter Ik only 637 words but the next one will have more. I already like this more than the og Forever and Always. I might just make this a whole new book at some point because it's already pretty different from Forever and Always but idk. Top Harry or top Draco?