Dada

(Regressed Chris)

Nick's POV:
It is currently 11am in LA. Today when Chris woke up, I noticed that he regressed really young. He is in a headspace of 6 to 8 months. I am sitting on the couch cradling Chris as a cartoon is playing on the TV.

Matt is out getting groceries for the house, but he left before Chris woke up. So, he doesn't know that Chris is in his headspace. I decide that I should probably call him so he can know.

M: Hey Nick.
N: Hey Matt.
M: What's up?
N:  Oh, I was just calling you to let you know that Chris is in his headspace of 6 to 8 months.
M: Ohhh, okay. Do we need to restock on supplies for him?
N: Now that I think about it, we do.
M: Okay let me finish getting these groceries and then I will come and get you guys from the house.
N: Okay. Sounds good.
M: Alright see you guys later. I love you both.
N: We love you too.

Call ended.

Well, I know that it doesn't take Matt to shop for long so I decide to go ahead and change Chris, get him dressed, and then pack the diaper bag. I pause the cartoon that was still playing on the TV and I get up and go to the nursery so I can change Chris.

I make it to the nursery. I grab a new diaper, some wipes, and baby powder. I carefully lay Chris down on the changing table. Chris is sucking on his pacifier while looking up at me with his big blue eyes.

"Hi bubba. Are you ready to go to the store with me and Dada?" I ask him. Chris just smiles behind his pacifier and kicks his legs. "I'll take that as a yes." I say before untapping his diaper. I finish changing Chris and then throw away the used diaper.

I gently pick Chris up and then adjust him in my arms so I can pick out his outfit. I go to his closet and grab a long sleeve white onseie, some gray sweatpants, and some white socks. I then lay Chris back down on the changing table and then get him dressed.

"Aw look at you bubba. You are so cute." I coo and then take a picture and send it to Matt. Matt replies and says that he is so cute, but he also says that he is on the way now. I respond with "Okay."

I grab Chris' diaper bag and then start packing it. I pack to extra outfits, five diapers, a pack of wipes, baby powder, three bibs, three pacifiers, four pacifier clips, and an extra pair of socks. Then I put the diaper bag on my shoulder and pick Chris up.

I walk to the kitchen and place the diaper bag down and then I go to the living room and grab the bouncer and bring it to the kitchen. I then carefully lay Chris in there with his pacifier in his mouth that is also clipped to his shirt.

I make two bottles for Chris and then I put them in the diaper bag along with the formula can with water bottles. I also put three burping cloths in the diaper bag as well. I then look down to see Chris playing with his feet.

"Hi baby. What are you doin'?" I ask him. Chris just smiles and drools all over his foot. "Let's take your foot out of your mouth bubba." About five minutes later Matt comes through the door. "Hey Matt." I greet him. "Hey Nick. Where is Chris?" He asks me. I love how protective he is of him.

He is right here in his bouncer. Matt walks over to where we are. "Hey bubba." Matt says in a babyish voice. Chris immediately starts smiling which is causing him to drool and he is kicking his legs out. "You excited to see Dada?" Matt asks while picking Chris up from the bouncer.

"Okay, well are you ready to go?" Matt asks me. "Yeah let me just put my shoes on. I will meet you guys in the car. I say as I go to put my shoes on. Once I am done, I grab the diaper bag and then I head to the car.

(Sorry that it is short. I got stuck and didn't know how to keep the story going. If you have any suggestions for stories for me to write then just let me know. Thank you so much for 4k reads! It means a lot!)