Wisdom Teeth Pt2

(Regressed Nick)

Location-LA

Nick-2 years old
Chris-Papa
Matt-Dada

Matt's POV:
Chris and I are currently waiting in the waiting room for the nurse to come out and get us to let us know that Nick is done with his procedure. It has been about thirty minutes since they put him to sleep.

About another 10 minutes pass before the nurse comes to get us. "Hello, you are the brothers of Nick Sturniolo, correct?" The nurse asked. "Yes, that would be us." I replied. "Okay. Nick's appointment went well. He did wonderful. His mouth will be hurting for the next few days, but it should wear off soon. We will give you medicine and tips to help him as well." The nurse stated.

"Okay, sounds good." I replied. "Okay, follow me." The nurse said. We walked back to the room where we last saw Nick. He was laid out on the chair, looking sleepy. Chris and I walked in and quietly went to each side of him. I was on Nick's left side and Chris was on his right side.

We stood there waiting for him to wake up. About 5 to 10 minutes later, Nick slowly blinks his eyes open. He whines a bit before saying, "Dada where papa?" He whined. "Papa is standing right next to you." I say while pointing to Chris.

Nick moves his head a little bit to look. As soon as he sees Chris, he smiles. His smile is so cute. I love their bond. The doctor then comes in the room and let's us know that we can leave with Nick as soon as his IV is done.

While Nick is in the chair he is just babbling and telling us how he saw Mickey Mouse in a dream. Nick's IV took about another 10 minutes before it was fully done. The doctor soon came back into the room and gave us a bag full of the things that Nick will need.

"Thank you so much." I said. "Yes, thank you very much." Chris said. "Nick, can you say thank you and bye bye?" Chris asked him. Nick waved and said, "Tank ou! Buh-bye!" "Okay bubs come on!" I said while picking him up.

Chris grabbed the diaper bag and the bag full of Nick's things and then we left. When we got to the car, I unlocked it, buckled Nick into his car seat, and then I got into the drivers seat while Chris got into the passenger seat.

Nick's car seat is rear-facing, so I have a mirror attached to the seat, so he can see himself, but more so Chris and I can see him. Nick was babbling to himself in the mirror, which we thought was the funniest thing.

"What are you talking about bubba?" I asked him. He just kept babbling.

Time Skip:

We soon arrived home. Chris got Nick out of the car and into the house, while I grabbed the diaper bag and Nick's bag with his things from the dentist in it.

"Okay bubba, so you can have some applesauce and then it is time for a nap." I told him. "No 'ap dada. No no." He told me. "Hey, be nice to dada and yes you will be having a nap. We don't want you to be grumpy." Chris said from beside Nick on the couch.

"Nooo." Nick whined. "Okay, well do you want some applesauce and then a baba?" Chris asked him. "Es p'ease." Nick replied. "Okay bubba, I will get it for you." I told him before going into the kitchen to get his snack.

Chris' POV:
"What do you want to watch bubs?" I asked Nick. "Chi'unks!" He said excitedly. "Alvin and the chipmunks?" I questioned. "Es papa." He said in an 'obviously' tone. "Okay, well I didn't know. Excuse me for not knowing." I said sarcastically. "Siwy papa" Nick laughed. "Yeah, silly papa." I said while chuckling.

Matt's POV:
"Okay here baby." I said while putting Nick's applesauce on the coffee table in front of him. "I got it Matt. I'll feed him." Chris spoke up. "Okay thank you." I said. "No problem." Chris replied. I washed the dishes before going to sit down with my brothers.

When I got over to the couch, I saw Nick's mouth covered in applesauce. "Oh my goodness! Look at you bubba! Is it good baby?" I asked him while laughing. "Es dada. It 'ood." Nick replied while smiling a little.

"Okay, well let's clean you up, so you can have your bottle." I tell him. I go grab his baby wipes and then I come back and give it to Chris. Chris wipes Nick down and then throws the wipes away.

"Okay bubba do you want one of us to feed you your bottle? Or do you want to do it on your own?" Chris asked him. "Papa." Nick said while pointing to me. "Okay come here bubs." I said to him.

Nick came over to me and sat in my lap. Chris went to Nick's nursery to get his pacifier and blanket. I was feeding Nick his bottle and after about 10 minutes of him drinking his bottle, his was fast asleep.

"I thought he wasn't sleepy." Chris said while laughing a little bit. "Yeah. But, we both know that he was most likely going to go to sleep anyways." I responded. "Okay, well he isn't drinking it anymore, so I am going to go upstairs and change him and then put him in his crib." I told Chris.

Time Skip (To night time):

Matt's POV:
It is currently 8:30pm and Chris just got Nick out of the bath. He is putting a diaper and pajama's on him, while I am in the kitchen making a bottle for him. The bottle is sitting in the bottle warmer right now.

After about another 5 minutes, the bottle was warm and ready for Nick. I go to Nick's nursery to see Chris sitting in the rocking chair with Nick in his lap. After Nick woke up from his nap, he was talking about his mouth hurting, so we gave him some medicine, but he has been a little clingy and whiney.

"Is he okay now?" I ask Chris. "Yeah. He is just still being very clingy." Chris replied. "Okay, here is his bottle." I say as I hand it to Chris. "Thank you." Chris said. "You're welcome." I reply. Chris feeds Nick his bottle and it doesn't take long for Nick to fall asleep.

Chris puts Nick in his crib and then we tuck him in, turn on the baby monitor, then we turn on the night light, and then we turn on the fan before leaving the room. Chris and I say goodnight to each other before going to our rooms to get ready for bed.

I take a shower before I go to bed and then I get in the bed and go to sleep.

Time Skip:

Chris' POV:
I was woken up to the sound of crying. I checked my clock to see that it was 1am. I went upstairs and knocked on Matt's bedroom door. I heard a quiet 'come in' before I entered the room. "What's up Chris?" Matt asks me. "I hear crying and I was coming to check and see if it was you or if you had Nick." I said.

"it probably is Nick. Let's go see." Matt said in a sleepy voice. Matt gets out of bed and we both walk to the nursery to Nick sitting up in his crib crying. "Aw. What's wrong bubba?" I ask him as I pick him up.

He just lays his head in my neck and silently cries. I decide that I should let him calm down first. I get him calm and make sure that he diaper is still dry, which it was, and then I check on Nick again.

"What's wrong bubba?" I ask him. "Outh 'urt." He whined. "Okay baby." I tell him. "Hey Matt, can you go and get his ice packs out of the freezer please? His mouth hurts." I tell Matt. "Okay. I will be right back." Matt said before he walked to the kitchen.

Not long after, Matt comes back with two ice packs. "Okay bubba, this is going to be cold." I tell him. Matt hands me the ice packs and I thank him. I gently place and ice pack on each side of Nick's face.

Nick immediately relaxes. "Is that better?" I ask Nick. "Es." He responds. I rock us for about 5 to 10 minutes before Nick was asleep again. "Do you want to come in my room and sleep with us?" I ask Matt.

"I may come in there later, but I am going to go back to my own bed, but thanks for the offer." Matt replies.