𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻!

𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗩𝗥 2024 !ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐❝ she took him faster then you could say 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲? ❞─── HECTOR FORT ! 𓍢ִ໋ ‧₊˚ ⛲️ ‧₊▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗩𝗥 2024 !
ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐
❝ she took him faster then you could say 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲? ❞
─── HECTOR FORT ! 𓍢ִ໋ ‧₊˚ ⛲️ ‧₊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MAISIE JULIANNA MOUNT, was only seventeen years old when she packed up her whole life and moved away from her family to pursue her dream; to play football was the only thing maisie ever wanted to do in life so when she'd got the offer to play for barcelona she immediately agreed, not knowing this would change her life immensely. the girl was leaving behind everything: her parents, her siblings, her friends and her boyfriend. although maisie still didn't care, she knew she was going to love it at barcelona, playing for one of the best teams in the world at such a young age had to have its perks, and it did. maisie felt immediately loved when she joined the club and found it easy to make friends with the girls. maisie had quickly formed a close friendship with five of the other girls; chloe, kamelia, anisa, semaiya and kalilah.

nevertheless, as much as maisie enjoyed being in spain, living her dream life, nothing ever felt quite like home. which is why maisie always visited back home whenever she could. maisie was currently in england now being dropped off at her boyfriends to surprise him. henry had always complained about maisie living so far away, and how much he missed her when she was gone, so maisie was filled with excitement to surprise him about her arrival.

"use protection! i don't want to be an uncle.. again!" mason yelled at his sister as she jumped out the car.

"ew mason!" maisie shot back, causing her brother to laugh and blow a kiss before driving away.

maisie walked towards the front door of her boyfriends house and unlocked the door with the spare key he'd given her, but for some reason the house was oddly silent and oddly empty even though maisie knew henry was home. nonetheless, maisie shrugged it off and shut the door walking further into the house and after a while of wandering around maisie had stumbled across a phone, which looked nothing like henry's but maybe he just got a new one. however what confused maisie more was as soon as she was about to put the mystery phone down a notification from 'hector' had come up on the lock screen and maisie was absolutely sure that henry knew no hector. seeing the phone immediately raised the girls suspicions as she quickly walked up the stairs to her boyfriends room trying not to make too much noise, not wanting to alert whoever was in the house that she was there too.

maisie quickly reached the door of her boyfriends and fiercely slammed it open, she was almost sure by now something dodgy was going on as walking up the stairs she'd seen a girls size five trainers. henry had no sisters, and his mother would have been at work; and much to maisie's horror sadly her suspicious thoughts had become reality. maisie's boyfriend was cuddled up half naked with another girl.