𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗩𝗥 2024 !ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐❝ she took him faster then you could say 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲? ❞─── HECTOR FORT ! 𓍢ִ໋ ‧₊˚ ⛲️ ‧₊▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗩𝗥 2024 !
ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ׂ 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖🎐
❝ she took him faster then you could say 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲? ❞
─── HECTOR FORT ! 𓍢ִ໋ ‧₊˚ ⛲️ ‧₊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

REAL LIFE !

A DREAD-FILLED WEEK, had passed since maisie had broken up with henry, and flown back to spain; yet she still didn't know how she felt about the whole situation. some nights she would lay awake crying wondering why she wasn't good enough, other nights she would stay awake angrily wondering how she could get her revenge, and on this particular night maisie laid awake thinking about a certain brunette. he remained so unbothered when announcing his breakup with hayley and with dealing with the whole situation however he still tried his hardest to avoid maisie in training. the girl laid contemplating whether or not she should message hector and ask if he was okay, even if he tried to deny it and say there was nothing wrong who would truly be okay with being cheated on.

the past few days had also been even more awkward between the two as they were paired together for a training activity and they barely uttered a word to one another. hector also went silent whenever hayley or henry were brought into the conversation or whenever someone asked him why he'd broken up with hayley; yet although nobody expected it hector was truly hurt. he'd given so much of himself towards his relationship with hayley, given all his money, time and attention just for her to throw it back in his face. yet the part hector found the strangest was not that he was cheated on, but who hayley cheated with. how was it so coincidental that the person she cheated on him with was maisie's boyfriend. coincidental. was it truly coincidental or was it just fate. something bringing hector and maisie together.

unbeknownst, the two teenagers laid awake thinking about one another. thinking about eachother in completely different ways, yet still thinking of eachother. the teenagers were stuck, they didn't know if they should try and reach out to one another or to just ignore the idea of the other person running around their mind. thankfully both teens couldn't make the decision themselves and decided to seek advice from their friends.

𓍢ִ໋⚽️✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

MESSAGES !

BARCA BOYS + J*BE AND R*CO?

HECTOR [ SPANISH SZOBO ]
MARC [ MARC(US) ]
PABLO [ SEM'S BITCH ☺️ ]
FERMIN [ ERIC BIRLING ]
JOAO [ ATLÉTICO FAN BOY ]
PEDRI [ INJURY PRONE ]
JOBE [ IMPOSTER 1 ]
RICO [ IMPOSTER 2 ]