Chapter 3

Fantasia POV ..

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

After I finished running my errands I decided to take a quick nap and get up at 7.When I woke up I realized that I have not picked an outfit yet so I decided to do that first before I do anything else. I didn't know specifically what look I was going for but I wanted to look sexy IYKYk.

After About 15 minutes I came to a conclusion of wearing a black dress with to slits and ruffles on the side and black heels that wrap around my ankle/leg. Damn. I whispered to myself while trying it on.

I took off the dress, and then went to get ready first starting off with a shower... 45 minutes Later I got out the steamy shower grabbing robe to start my make-up and Hair.

I wasn't really going to do heavy makeup because I can already tell it's going to be a long night.. After make up I did my hair, just did some finger waves and curled it a little bit.

Hair Style-

As I stared  at my self in the mirror I started to feel a little more excited about tonight I look and feel a little at ease

As I stared  at my self in the mirror I started to feel a little more excited about tonight I look and feel a little at ease ... Knocking me out my thoughts is Dani calling me I answered on the 3rd ring

Dani : Girlll I swear you take foreverrrr to get ready did you not look at the time.

My eyes widened when I looked at the time it was 9:10 and I was still in my bathrobe.

Tasia: Dani I promise you I didn't even look at the time..

Dani: Yea yea hurry up we already late and we need to get us a section since yk we well known.

Tasia: Alr Alr I will be at your house is about.. 10 minutes I Promise

Dani : Mmcht Alr I'll be waiting please hurry up. She said sternly.

Tasia: Ok Ok I'm onw .

Tasias outfit-

About 15 Minutes late I went to go pick her up and she look like a damn snack no scratch that the whole damn Buffet

Tasia: Ouuuuu Girl you look gooooooooood , all your curves showing Iktrr!!

Complimenting people is sort of my thing I love to uplift women and make them feel beautiful because at some point in my life no body was uplifting me and calling me beautiful.

Dani's outfit-

Dani: Girlll stop now you look tf good what you tryna catch tonight?👀😏 Tasia: Girl- Be fr I said laughing

Tasia: Girl- Be fr I said laughing

Dani : No but on a serious note you look Beautiful. she said with a smile

Dani really knows how to get me emotional people telling me stuff like this always makes me tear up I loveee it.

Tasia: Girl stoppp before I start crying... Anywass what's the address so we can get going and get this over with I said smirking

Dani : Girl Hushhhh Imma make sure you have fun tonight.

Tasia: Alrightyyy

She took my phone and out the address in and luckily it wasn't tooo far from her house so we left. It took us about 10-15 minutes to get there, Dani decided to get the party started in the car so she played sexyy redd "Get it sexyy'', and she bought 2 little bottles of casamigos as a shot to take once we got there.

Once I parked to car she took my hand and game me the little bottle of liquor.

Dani: Cheers to us still being friends and to you finally coming out of hibernation. CHEERS!! She screamed after.

I just sat there and side eyed her. She ain't have to say allatttt.

Tasia: Girl shut up. Cheers!

We thought our shots back and swallowed it. We looked in the mirror before we got out to see if we needed touch ups we didn't so we got out and headed towards the club. There was a long ass line but the security guard recognized us so he let us in and took us to a section kinda private just how I hoped. This is going to be a long night .

(Ignore any grammatical errors)

Stay with me y'all ...

TTYL