Chapter 9

Fantasia pov..

(She so fine 🤭)

I woke up to the sun beaming through my curtains, I looked down and saw Raji sleeping so peacefully in the same position that we were last night her grip was tighter though

I woke up to the sun beaming through my curtains, I looked down and saw Raji sleeping so peacefully in the same position that we were last night her grip was tighter though. I checked the time and it was 8am , I needed to use the restroom so I tried to ease myself out of her grip but when I tried her grip got even tighter and she started to groan. I finally got up and went to the restroom and eased myself and did my oral hygiene and everything else. I knew I wasn't going to back to sleep so I decided to make a cup a coffee and start reading where I left off last night in my bible and jot down my thoughts, and wait for Raji to wake up so I can make  breakfast.

I put on my robe and glanced at Raji trying not to wake her up while I grab my bible and journal and proceed downstairs to kitchen island. I got the coffee going and said a quick prayer before I started reading.

1 hour later..

I finished off with a prayer again I closed everything and Raji was still sleeping or so I thought I went up there and she was sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard arms crossed with a pout on her face. She looked so adorable I just wanted to kiss that put off her face.

Tasia : Well good morning Raji

Raji : Where did you go ?

Tasia: I got up to use the restroom but I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again so I decided to continue where I left off in my bible last night. I'm sorry.

Raji : No it's fine I just thought you left.

I let out a light chuckle then I went over to give her a hug.

Tasia: You hungry? I asked as I rubbed her back.

Raji : Yes, Are you cooking?

Tasia : Of course baby , Anything specific you want to eat?

Raji : Not really whatever you cook I'll eat but I really do want some pancakes.

Tasia: Alrighty I'll go make breakfast you can freshen up and come down after.

She nodded and made her way to the guest room to Freshen up and I proceeded to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

About 30 minutes later the food was done and I plated the food and we sat down to eat. I was scrolling on my phone and stopped when I saw a ad on instagram for the L.A County Fair. It looked fun and I know Raji loves to do stuff like that, me not so much but I'll try for her. I showed her the ad and she immediately started jumping up and down I swear she's a kid at heart.

Tasia: You wanna go later ?

Raji : Of course I would love to. I have the perfect outfit too.

After we ate we sat in the living room and watched movies letting time pass by. It was 5 and we decided to get ready. First thing I did was take a shower then, I did my hair I wasn't going to put on any makeup because it's hot as hell outside.
After doing all of that I went in my closet to look for a chill outfit.

I knew It's probably going to get cold later on and there's a beach close by that we can probably take a walk on

I knew It's probably going to get cold later on and there's a beach close by that we can probably take a walk on. I was really thinking on whether I should confess my feelings for Raji and to ask her to be my Girlfriend.

I was knocked out my thoughts by a soft knock on my door I said come In and Taraji came in looking like a snack.

Rajis outfit

Tasia: Ouuuu you look good girl

Raji : I can say the same for you you are taking it hunny. You ready?

Tasia: Yes, you can grab my keys and wait for me in the car I'll be out in a second.

She nodded and took my keys heading out a few seconds later the door closed. I sprayed on some perfume grabbed my phone and cross- body bag and headed down stairs. I made sure everything was where they were supposed to be and headed outside to my car. I entered the drivers seat and told her she can connect her phone to play music in the meantime, Then we went by our day.

Alright tell me what y'all think.

Ik it's a short chapter, my bad y'all.

( Ignore any grammatical errors)

Updates are going to be slow for a while because of school finals and stuff but after all of that I'll be back on track.

TTYL