The beginning

....Wa.......P

.........Wak.......

......WAKE UP!!

Fate Jolted up wide wake from someone yelling right into her ear. 

"WHO ARE YOU"She yelled in fear as soon as she saw a very old man (And I mean a very old man) standing in front of her. 

"Don't worry Fate were all just as confused as you are" She heard the familiar voice of her friend Oliver. 

Turning around she saw her friends Oliver,Alice and Timothy. 

"G-Guys were the hell are we?!" She asked clearly confused. 

Timothy sighed "I have no idea and I cant remember anything".  

Wait Timothy was right. "Wait,now that you say that I don't Remember anything either,Do you?" Oliver asks turning towards Alice. "Sadly I do not"

He then turned towards Fate "How about you Fate?" "No" Fate tells him-"I am "COUGH" "COUGH" Hizkongu and I found all of you in the outskirts of Muddune town" 

Everyone just stared at the old man.He then pointed towards three chests."Fate,Alice and Oliver all get a weapon". 

"Uh what about me?" Timothy asked wondering where his chest was. "Oh my dear boy,it is simple, the Gifter said knowledge is your weapon". Timothy Pouted while watching the others.

......Fate Wilton Level 0

New ability gained "Water breath" (Fate can Puff out small amounts of mist"                                           New weapon gained "Air elemental 2 handed sword" (Can shoot out wind and summons a wind deity to aide during battle)

....Alice wise level 0

New ability gained "White Magic" (Alice can Heal others,blast beams of light and temporarily blind enemies) New weapon gained (Staff of healing,Like a boomerang it always returns to the wielder.It also can heal the wielder and others)

.....Oliver Sinic Level 0

New ability gained "Clairaudience" (Oliver can gain detailed detailed information about people using his sence of hearing) New weapon Gained (A sickle that can cut through anything and produces a physical barrier that can protect wielder)

.....Timothy Hedwig Level 0

New ability Gained "improved focus" 

"WHY is mine lame?!"Timothy whined  while Oliver took out his black and purple sickle."COUGH" "COUGH" you children follow me I will teach you how to use your new powers and weapons" Hizkongu said trying to get the groups attention. 

"Coming"Fate shouted and quickly the group followed the old man.