Where am I

Fate didn't expect to wake up,especially not in a warm bed in a cabin.

Fate knew someone saved her since what kind of serial killer would take 4 random people passed out in a baren desert.

"Oh your awake" Fate turned around to see a brown-orangish haired girl behind her.

"Who are you?" Fate was confused on how she was even alive.

"Don't worry I'm Daisy and were not gonna hurt you" Daisy reassured Fate and then she heard another voice "Uh is she awake?" turning around she saw a tired middle aged looking man wearing a police uniform,a young oranged haired girl and a guy wearing a blue hoodie (Wait why are his eyes pitch black holes")

Her confusion turned to panic "Wait where are my friends?!....."Oh  relax your friends are fine" The blue hoodied guy said.

"Oh forgive Im Tom"  Tom said before the middle aged man pushed him away "And i'm Brooklyn T guy and this is my daughter Penelope" Penelope gave Fate a small wave.

"Oh well I'm Fate" Fate told them before hearing a crash come from the other room.

Fate followed Daisy and the others into the other room.

There she saw Timothy standing next to a broken window.

"Wow that shattered easily" after he said that,The book he threw out, flew back through the window and hit Tom right in the face.