Chapter. 18 : Aggression - 3

Nie Huaisang : Oh my, this is frustrating to me.

Nie Mingjue : To you everything is frustrating.

Wen Ruohan 💭 : Demonic cultivation o. Need him in my sect(while looking at Wei Wuxian)

Fengmian 💭 : What is he thinking? To take A - xian away. I'll do my best to protect him.

"The boys on the side where all young and inexperienced. However, even though they were nervous, they still struck up to their positions and protected the Mo family's house, fixing talismans on the walls. The servant named A-tong was already carried into the hall. Lan Sizhui felt his pulse with his left hand and supported Madam Mo's back with his right. He couldn't save both of them at once, and was in terrible shape when A-tong crawled up from the ground.

A-ding, 'A-tong you're awake.'

Before her face had time to lit up, A-tong raised his hand and clutched his own neck."

Jiang Cheng : Now, what the fuck is wrong with.

Nie Huaisang : Uhh. Maybe is has gone crazy.

Jin Zixuan : It could be.

Wei Wuxian : That's possible.

Xichen : Why?

Meng yao : Because of witnessing a dead?

Nie Mingjue : Doesn't make sense to me.

"Seeing this, Lan Sizhui tapped on few of his acupoints three times. Wei Wuxian knew that although they looked gentle the people of Lan clan had the arm strength opposite of gentle."

Nie Huaisang : Hmm..... Where did you knew that from? I mean everyone knows that the Lan have good arm strength. But...you sound somehow different.

Mian Mian : Uhhh.

Yin xin : I'm pretty sure I know why.

Tian bao : Why?

Lei yian : How stupid are you?

Sixth shidi : I can also guess why.

Wei Wuxian : Lan zhan.

Lan Zhan turns to him.

Wei Wuxian : Do you have a very strong arm strength?

Lan Zhan : You have to find out.

Wei Wuxian decides to tease his future hubby : How?

Lan Zhan was confused at first but then realised what he meant and quickly got his ears red.

Wei Wuxian : Hmm...(With a smug).

Lan Zhan han : Shameless.

Wei Wuxian : Aiyah, Lan Zhan what was what I said so shameless huh? Tell me.

Lan Zhan : Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian : Alright, alright. I wouldn't tease you no more for now. But do remember we're dating, alright? (With a smirk)

Lan Zhan : Mn.

Jiang Cheng : You are what we call utterly shameless.

Wei Wuxian : I'm just talking with my lover.

"But, it was like A-tong didn't feel anything at all. And his clutch became more tighter as his expression grew even more painful and twisted. Seeing this Lan Jingyi grabbed his left hand, but it was like breaking of a chunk of iron and was of no effect at all. After a moment, with a crack from his neck, A-tong's head dropped down. His nech already broken.