Chapter. 20 : Baby - Part 2

Jiang Cheng : I still can't trust the fact that you really gave birth.

Wei Wuxian : I myself can't really as well.

Lan Zhan : Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian : Hm?

Lan Zhan : You are very handsome and pretty.

Wei Wuxian : Of course I'm Lan Zhan. Really Thank you! Thank you! Anyways what's with the sudden compliment?( Said teasingly while stroking Lan Wangji's hair)

Lan Zhan : Just wanted Wei Ying to know.

Wei Wuxian : You really are something.

Jiang Cheng : I'm really going blind.

Nie Huaisang : Oh come on Jiang Xiong.

Jin Zixuan : I've been constantly getting fed dog food.

Xichen was happy that his brother had finally started being openly in love with his crush. Yanli was also very happy to see Wei Wuxian with someone that really loves him.

"At night time,

In Jinshi,

It was already the middle of the night when suddenly baby Lan Ai started to cry.

Wei Wuxian quickly steadied up from his sleep, 'A-Hua what's wrong ? Are you hungry? Hmm. Hmm.

He said as he said the baby and started slowly swinging him in his arms."

Wen Ruohan : Babies are really cruel.

Madam Jin : Now he's learning the harsh side of parenting.

Fengmian : A-xian is such a gentle parent from what I learned since now.

Madam Yu : He's a brat now. But I guess a good parent.

Lan Qiren : That's very good actually.

Wen Qing : As far as I know from the patients I had that are parents. The babies do not let them sleep at night and constantly take your whole rest away.

Wei Wuxian : So you mean I'll be having many sleepless nights.

Wen Qing : But that is part of being a responsible and caring parent you know.

Jiang Cheng : And basically it's not like you sleep really early at night.

Nie Huaisang : So true.

Wei Wuxian : Still!

Lan Zhan : If Wei Ying will be tired I'll take care of our baby.

Wei Wuxian : Aww. No need Lan Zhan. We'll both take care of him since he is our baby.

Lan Zhan : Mn. Ours.

Yanli : Come on my dear sweethearts when you get tired in the future for this life since I'll live I'll be sure to help you take care of your baby.

Wei Wuxian : Yes. Shijie is the best.

Yanli : Anything for my sweet little brother.

Jiang Cheng : Does he really seem so sweet and little?

Wei Wuxian : Of course I am. You're just jealous! Didi.

Yanli : Silly A-cheng. You're also very cute. So don't be. Jealous.

Jiang Cheng blushed shyly and said in a tone that was very embarrassed : A-jie.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli giggled at that.

Everyone keep their eyes off the siblings interaction. It was kind, honest, sweet and gentle. And their love could be felt just by siting there.

How ?! How their relationship in the future get so bad? This question was in everyones mind. Especially Xichen and Wangji including Jin Zixuan.