My neighbour

Yes. Although I still feel a little guilty it sure was erotic and unplanned. My husband was out of town on business. I live out in the country and yes I have a neighbor but still we are very secluded. It was the middle of summer and I was lying out by my pool. I often remove my bikini top because no one can see me. In the past if my neighbor were to come by he would’ve called. I am in my mid 30s, have long, blonde hair and i don’t mind saying a killer body. I had my breasts augmented a year ago or so and I can’t help it, i love to bring them out and let them bask in the sun. My neighbor is in his 60s. He’s divorced. A really nice guy. I’m just setting the stage so you can get the whole picture.

Sometimes when I lie out in the sun I get really horny. I don’t know why but the more skin I expose to the outside the more turned on I get. So my bikini top is off and I’m drinking wine and I start to masturbate. I was getting really frustrated and wishing I could have my husbands cock in me but he wasn’t there so I got up from my recliner and went over to my garden just a few feet away. I picked a cucumber. Breasts still out. I went back to the pool and laid in my recliner and started to masturbate with a cucumber. My hips were rising up to meet my thrusts and I was moaning. Until I heard someone clear their throat. I was stunned. But I look up and my neighbor is standing there ogling me. He told me to go ahead and finish . He wouldn’t tell my husband but he hadn’t seen such a beautiful woman masturbating ever in real life and he begged me to finish. He promised he wouldn’t say anything. But he asked if he could touch my breasts while I masturbated. I said okay. First mistake. As he began massaging my breasts he started sucking on my nipples. I was about to explode. He pulled his cock out and started to masturbate too. It was beautiful. It was so hard and fairly long. I think we thought mutual masturbation would be okay but damn. As I said, I was so horny. There was also an armless chair by the pool and I pushed him into it. I couldn’t help it. I straddled him and felt his cock go all the way in me. Oh god it felt good. I began fucking him like I hadn’t had sex in years. I put a nipple in his mouth while I fucked him. He grabbed my hips and started pushing me down on his cock really hard. I came first and then he erupted an unbelievable amount of cum. He hadn’t fucked a woman in ages. We held each other for a minute before I climbed off of him. I told him I was sorry but I was just so turned on. He said for him it was the best pussy he may have ever had. He loved my tits. He asked if we could do it one more time before my husband got home. First I said no but the next day he came over again and I was half naked again. This time he asked if he could lick me? Of course I didn’t turn that down. After he made me cum three times I let him fuck me again. I have a massage table by my pool so it was convenient. He bent me over doggie style and fucked me so hard I thought I wouldn’t be able to walk the next day. Well to be honest I let him keep fucking me until it was time for my husband to come home. We have a great sex life but I just have a very big sexual appetite. My husband and I don’t really have an agreement but as far as I knew he fucked his secretary while he was gone. We don’t ask questions.

My neighbor comes over about twice a week to lick my pussy and fuck the daylights out of me. It’s so good. Plus those older men really know how to please a girl. I suck his cock as well. His previous wife wouldn’t do that for him. He’s taken pics of me though which makes me nervous but he said if we ever have to stop he wants souvenirs. He’s trying to talk me into a threesome. We’re already taking a risk but as I said my husband may be fucking his secretary.

He’s not my first neighbor experience . Just the best one. When I was 18 I was still at home and I fucked the neighbor man when his family was at church. He was in his late 40s. He was always watching me outside in my shorts and bikini top and one day he asked me if I could help him move something . I was naive but as I said I had quite a sexual appetite. I won’t go into those details but we fucked for about a year and he taught me so much. I can’t help it. There is something so erotic about fucking the neighbor for some reason. I don’t know if he and his wife didn’t have a satisfying sex life but he was a really good looking older man and she was very obese and not pretty. He had a daughter my age. We were in the same class together. I always wondered if she knew that her dad was banging me.

So yes. I’ve fucked a neighbor or two.