Games are serious

My wife and I were playing Penny ante poker with our male friend. We got bored with the game and the drinks were kicking in, out of the blue he asked if we’d like to play strip poker. My buzzed wife agreed. We played 5 card draw and wifey was not lucky, she was down to her panties only in about 6 hands. She removed her bra and embarrassed, barely covered her big titties with a pillow. We protested but she would not lower the pillow until we caught up. We played a few more hands and with some cheating, us two guys lost the rest of our clothes and she lost her panties. When our buddy lost his last hand, he stood up and dropped his shorts and his cock popped straight out, her eyes also popped out and she stared at his hard-on. I took that opportunity to snatch the pillow she was holding and she raised her hands in the air, showing off her excited nipples, posing and saying ta-da!

So now what? Our friend asked. I suggested we cut the cards for head. Hi card gets 2 minutes oral sex from low card opposite sex. My wife grabbed a card immediately, a 3. My buddy grabs an 8 and I get a face card. She slipped off the chair to her knees and started sucking my already stiffening dick. After a short while our friends says “times up” and draws a card, a 6, I cut an 8, and she sits in her chair and pulls an ace. Our buddy gets up walks over in front of her, hits his knees, pulls her knees apart and starts tonguing on her clit. He slips his hand up there and runs his finger in her pussy as slurps on it. She lays her head back and her eyes roll up in her head. His finger is on the g-spot and she’s reacting. I soon announce times up for him. This went on at the dining table for a long while. The times we’re getting longer and she was so fucking hot her pussy was juicy.

She suggested to move the game to the couch so she could be more comfortable getting her pussy ate. First cut she gets hi card and he gets low. She leans back on the couch, and he goes down on her, reaching up with both hands and massaging her titties as she lays her head back. I was enjoying the view, so I didn’t see any reason to ask them to stop at two minutes, or at five minutes, he eventually leans back, grabbed her by the hands and helps her slide off of the couch onto her knees. They’re both on their knees facing each other and they begin to kiss intensely. He turned her and let her lay back on the floor. She spread her legs wide, I could see her pussy open up. He positioned himself with his dick in between her legs. From my perspective I could see the head push her pink lips in a little before it disappeared into her wetness. She pushed back against his cock, his back arched, he sat there for a minute just feeling her warm muscles squeeze around his cock. I thought he would cum. I was ready for action so I stood up and suggested we move to the bedroom and headed that way.

He helped her up and grabbed and held her hand and let her to the bedroom. I followed them in there, playing with her ass as I walked, she sat down on the side of the bed and lay back. He got into the bed and started to kiss her and fondle her breasts. I got on the floor and put my hands on her legs, spreading them, so that I could get my face in there to suck on her juicy pussy. We spent the rest of that night fucking and then resting as the other one of us fucked her or she sucked him. Sometimes watching, sometimes getting your dick sucked while the other one of us was working on her pussy. At one point I was fucking her across the bed missionary. Our friend was standing at the side watching. She move so her head hung ogff

It was intensely romantic, kissing, rubbing, watching, sucking, licking, squeezing titties, getting rode cowgirl, being watched, spit roasting, tag teaming, moaning, laughing. That night he stayed and she slept spooned between us. He woke up in the morning in to us, a pillow under her ass, me squeezing both titties, and pounding her pussy. She reached over and grabbed his cock and stroked it for him as we reached climax.