×Icescream× ×SplitxSweet-Tooth!Reader×

I LOVE SPLIT SM IM NORMAL IM NORMAL

requested by nobody

Prettty old so I might as well get this out 🤷

TW:
Dat e :3
Flif :0
S ee t x3

~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked side by side with your girlfriend, her paws made light steps in the ground, you kept rambling about the icescream shop that had just opened, you offered your partner split to take her there!

She adjusted her glasses for the 17th time, making sure she looked as perfect as you, she thought you always looked good, no matter what you thought! She couldn't help but smile at your excited face, a light blush made her way on her face as she listened to you ramble about it.

Finally, you both arrived! You rushed in, the look of the multiple flavors of ice cream, the scents of the mass amount of suger(..and stomach aches D:) and the mass flavor of topics almost made your mouth drool, you've been waiting for this for months - now nothing could get in your wa-

"Sweetie, maybe we should order something, try not to go too crazy, alright?"  Well.. one thing could., you knew she cared for your mental health and we'll being, it didn't  make it easier that you wanted to eat anything that had a ounce of suger, and the amount of stomach aches you had after you both went home also made her more concerned.

You both walked side by side, you trying your best not to skip to the counter, the person selling the ice cream (who looked oddly like a white n brown cat) greeted you both , and mentioned it to the menu.

You both had decided on sharing a banana split, Splits favorite type of ice scream, of course you wouldn't eat the whole thing, that would be rude! Well, you could dream. You absolutely didn't hold back on the toppings though!

A bunch of laughing and concerned giggles could be heard outside the ice scream shop.

--------
Words: 333 (oh)

Short n simple, had this one in da drafts for awhile so might as well get it out eh?