^Red cracks in reality^ ^BivexReader^

Ofc gotta do the girl I have a cosplay of

Requested by: mayb floatycloud (if this isn't what u were looking for ill make another oneshot n jst keep this up D;)

🚧!TW!🚧

• MAJOR character death
• death(we get it)
• Blood
• Somewhat Gore-y?
• Sad bive :(
• mistakes maybe

Uhh sorry for villian-izing flesh cousin I love them I swear 😞😞

--------

She loved you and she knew she did, she knew the dangers of loving you, yet that didn't stop her,

You on the other hand didn't know the dangers, you dreamed of living just a somewhat normal life with her, she couldn't help but wish you knew and was as carful as she was.

She held your bloody body in her hands, the blood spreaded.

You had walked into the regretevator, smiling as the doors opened, you gestured bive to hop on, glancing around the room as nothing was there, you always made sure to check for her.

She sobbed into your clothing, wishing this wasn't how it ended.

She smiled wider,more of her yellowish-white teeth as you made sure that there was nothing spying nor sneaking up on you two, she always took your word,
She confirmed you weren't a spy months ago.

She continued too sob, hoping for you to suddenly wake up and comfort her.
"Why...WHY?!"

She was still shaking, you made sure she realized you were there, saying her name gently so that you wouldn't terrify her.
"Bivey, Are you okay?" You asked, she blushed at the nickname, that always got her.

You didn't stir, you weren't even breathing.

You took her hands, gently holding them, she turned to face you, surprised once again by how you treated her.
You chuckled, yet you looked at her glasses, her glowing eyes.

She looked up at the monster, it looked down upon her, mocking her.

"There's nobody with us, I promise it." She stopped shaking, she stopped taking quick glances around the regretevator, it still moved up.

It mocked her, it had shapeshifted into you, it couldn't even keep its own head on.

Ding! The regretevator ringed, you still had her hands in yours, she was blushing, yet your attention was focused onto the opening doors.

'its your birthday!'

She could of prevented this.

you looked confused, your partner suddenly looked shocked, that famous smile with her teeth suddenly turned into a frown, you gently let go of her hands, assuring her you would be safe.
You went up to the being, a sticky-note like substance stayed on it's face, it came out a large piece of cake. It walked slowly towards you.

WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE, HAVENT YOU RUINED MY LIFE ALREADY?

it came up to you, it stared at you, you slowly backed away from it, it only got closer and closer to you.
Suddenly, it happened in a flash.

THE BLOOD STAINS MY SHIRT.

The being pulled out a knife, used for cutting cake, you looked in fear as it grabbed you, holding your neck, bive could only look as she shook more, you were strong, you would get out of this.

I WATCHED YOU AS I DID NOTHING

The being slit your throat, you could only gurgle blood as it's hand like beings digged into the cut in your throat, pulling out your vocal cords.

I WATCHED IN TERROR, MY HEART SINKS WITH REGRET

you dropped to the ground, you looked as the being ate your vocal cords, before slowly walking over to bive, yet she ran past you and grabbed you in her arms.

RED CRACKS IN REALITY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:603!!

Wowzars, 2nd longest :3

Yea this is inspired by bives rose petal line
"RED CRACKS IN REALITY" but it's supposed to be read like "RED(BLOOD) CRACKS IN REALITY)

okay by