1st Day

Jennie {jen}. She is my sister-in-law. After my marrige I have a good relation with her. I mean we used to have fun. She is so cute. So its pleasure to have fun with her. She is best friend of my wife Lisa. Thats why she is my sister-in-law. Now talk about my wife Lisa. She is all rounder. She can manage the family with me perfectly as well as give me so much pleasure on bed at night. So my life goes smoothly. We havent planned for taking any kids right now. We just fuck every night and enjoy our life. Cause Lisa is now in versity as a student. After her graduation we will think about kids. She is so horny and sexy, so there is no objection about our sexual life and my sexual needs.

Lisa and Jen is in the same class. So sometimes Jen come to our home to take notes or doing study with Lisa. We do fun and chats beside their studies. We drive him home if its become late at night sometimes.

Its summer vacation of their versity. So Lisa ent to her hometown. I could not go for my offfice work. And for rain I also can not go out for walk too. So staying at home for 2 days alone. Spending my night watching tv and video sex with Lisa at online. She used to send boobs and pussy photos to make me horny. Then i woke up at 10 am morning.

Its 3rd day of being alone at home. Suddenly the calling bell rang. Who is now? Started to be tensed as no body informed me about coming my home today. Somehow I openned the door, see its Jen! What a surprise. She is wet for the rain. I let her come in and gave her towel. She was calling Lisa, I told her that Lisa is not at home. Then she told me she will go her hostel when the rain will stop. i went to the kitchen to made food for her. I made coffee and noodles for her. Then we took them and started to chat for a while. The rain is not stopping. Its 12 am now, midnight. So She cant go to hostel now. So I told her to stay the night here in Lisa's room . She is helpless now, so she have to stay here. I prepared her the room, then she went to sleep.

Continue.