The Lust

Then i came back to the drawing room and started to watching movie. I called Lisa and told her everything. Then at 2 am, I went to the kitchen to drink water. Then noticed that still light is on in Jen's room. Thought that she is still awake. But saw that she is in sleep. As i enterd to turn off the light, noticed that she is wearing Lisa's T shirt, and her belly is exposed for the wind. She is white skin girl, her navel is so round , so hot. I stare at her navel for some seconds. Then turned off the light and came back to my room for sleep.

Next morning. She woke me up. Opening my eyes saw that she is standing in front of me.
me - good morning.
jen - good morning. Control your tower bro (throeing a pillow towerds me with a curte smile on her lips)
I couldn't understood for a while, then noticed that my penis was so hard, looking like a tower. Became a little bit uneasy. after a few minutes my brain forgot that.
Jen - bro , please be fresh fast. after taking breakfast i will go to my hostel.
Me - ok dear , coming.
everythig was normal then. We took our breakfast , then dropped her to hostel.
Jen - (while she was going) dont worry bro, Lisa is coming son to take care of your hot antena. (blinks)
i became shy again and said nothing. And started to think about her hot round navel . Then came back to my home.
Next day morning, I went to got Lisa  back in home. We had just coming back. Entering our room, she took off her dress. I started to kiss her neck with my soft lips. Then I kissed her lips. She took my tongue in her mouth and started to sucking. Then we sucked each others lips and tongue for a while. Then we fucked , it was almost 20 minutes. Then went for shower and again fucked there for 2 round . Somehow 2 months have been passed. 10-12 days, Jen visited hour home.