Her Hostel

Now its winter. They have semester exam in next month. So they are busy in study. So we fuck 2,3 days in a week. She study the whole night. So when she become bore , i fuck her to make her happy.
After some days, Jen wants to came to our house. As her periods started, so she couldnt came. So me and Lisa went to her house. So that they can discuss their study. They studied about 2 hours . Then she went to kitchen to cook foods. I was sitting on Jen's room. I didnt knew that she is in the washroom. After 3 minutes she called lisa to give her pad kept on the table. As lisa was in kitchen, i gave her the pad, she took that just putting out his hand. After a few minutes, she again asked for her bra hanging on the closet. I thought and went to find her bra. I saw the red bra, then smelled that. Sweet smell of her sweat maybe. I saw the size, it was 34b. Wow , same as Lisa. Then i gave that to Jen. After sometimes she came out from washroom. I became surprised looking at her. She was wearing tight trouser and red bra. I looked for 5 sec and then apologise to her for looking. I was going out, but she stopped me.
Jen - hey bro chill. Sit down, no problem.
Me - I am waiting outside, you can change easily.
Jen - stop, stay here. no problem. i am in bra, not naked. so chill.
Me - no, i am fine.
Jen - sit here. Why are you behaving like this. You see Lisa naked at the  night, while i am putting on bra. so chill. you just look back, let me change.
i did as he told me.
Jen - now look at me. (wearing t shirt)
Me - looking cute.
Jen - thanks.
then lisa came to our room.
Lisa - I am cooking, baby, you stay here, let us study again. I will call you when the food will be ready.
then she kissed my lips, and went to study again.

Continue