1.

Lando couldn't really recall when he became such good friends with Max. It was definitely around the 2021 season, when Daniel became his teammate. And since the Aussie is known for his unbreakable friendship with Max, and that they hang out quite a lot, it was inevitable for Lando to not get to know Max. And little by little, they started hanging out together, Daniel, him, and Max. But when the season started to progress, and Daniel wasn't having the best of seasons, either in 2021 or 2022 he started to really lose himself little by little, so himself and Max took it upon themselves to make Daniel feel even just a little bit better. Ever since then, he and Max became really good mates, even outside of the track.

It was also around the time he started hanging out with Max, that he realized that the Dutchman isn't what most people think he is. He isn't that evil, humourless car merchant most people think he is. Car merchant definitely not, although evil, Lando thinks, he might be, remembering yesterday, when he found out Lando had said some concerning things about vegemite while Oscar wasn't around, and threatened to tell him if Lando didn't buy him ice cream. So, because he was afraid that Oscar is going to kick his ass if he finds out, he was heading to Max's drivers room with a package of ice cream.

He was looking around, seeing if there were any media staff around to picture him with a full package of vanilla ice cream running around in the paddock, but fortunately, there weren't any. Although when he reached Max's drivers room, he thought, there might be some inside, because he heard some voices coming out of the room. Seemed like there were multiple people inside the room. He knocked, and sticked his head inside, and saw that max was holding his phone in front of him, and judging by the voice coming from the device, chatting with his sister. His eyes wandered downwards, and he instantly backed up with wide eyes. What was Charles doing in Max's room? Weren't they like enemies, or rivals, or whatever the fans called them? But most importantly, why was Charles sleeping with his head in Max's lap?

"Lando?" Max's voice called from inside, scared that someone will hear him. "Come in please, I can explain this!"

So, he opened the door, and stepped inside the room with a questioning look on his face. After a beat of silence, he spoke up. "Mate unless you guys are like disgustingly in love, and he just sucked your dick two minutes ago, you really can't tell me anything that I will believe." Max, with wide eyes on the couch, his lips a thin line, looking like a kid whose father just caught him eating ice cream after dinner, stayed silent.

"Mate" Lando became unsure "Mate that was a joke, you kn- "

"Me and Charles are dating."

"O- oh, I- "Lando was just babbling, ice cream in one hand, the other in his hair, looking puzzled.

"I did want to tell you, you know, but we just wanted to keep this private for a little while, you know, and I wanted to ask Charles if he thinks it is okay that we tell our friends, because I really don't like hiding things from you guys, but I didn't really have a chance yet, so..." Max looked at Lando with an apologetic look on his face.

"I... no worries mate, I was just a bit flabbergasted, but anyways, whatever makes you happy" he smiled at Max "but also, I think Charles is a good dude I just thought you guys weren't in like. friendship terms, you know?"

"Well, as you can see, a little more than friendship here." he giggled as he brushed through Charles' (who was sound asleep) hair with one hand, and he indeed looked disgustingly in love judging by Lando's eyes. "But anyways, thanks mate. What have you got there?" Max pointed at his hand.

"Oh this," Lando looked at the package of ice cream in his hand. He almost forgot it was there. "it was supposed to be yours, but," he looked at Max with a shit eating grin on his face. "it is mine now, otherwise I tell Danny that his best mate was hiding his biggest secret from him. He is not going to be happy!" Lando said, stepping out of the room smiling, throwing a kiss on the cheek for Max, who showed him his much-seen middle finger.

Lando, in his way back to his motorhome, after stealing a spoon from somewhere, was thinking how the hell is he going to hide this from Oscar?

"What a relationship," he thought.

hi guys! i am so so sorry for how long i haven't posted, but school is taking the most out of me. anyways, this is a little dribble, or a prompt fill. i originally wanted to post this to my one-shot story, (go read it:)) but thought this was longer than what that book needs.

wtf_is_a_speedlimit
this is your prompt starting to get filled. i know you wrote this back in august, i am SO SORRY. hope you like it. <3

ALSO, SLOW UPDATES!
i am in my first year of highschool and with my 15 years of age (im not american, school system is different) my brain takes a lot of time to decipher French. :) im in a French bilingual class.