5.

As planned, the two took a taxi to Kang's house.But permission is required to enter the house. Zhennie cleverly told the identify of mr.lee to the guard and got permission to enter.
But they didn't let the guard finish his sentence and entered the house excitedly.

The guard said with a down voice," The meeting is over now and mr.lee has already left the house.then why her daughters have come to meet him rn.Maybe it's.... Oh god,I should stop them.hey stop girls...

It is not possible for him to leave the gate insecure , so he informs the other guard about the two of them by a yoki-toki and says to get them out.

Another pov...
Zhennie's eyes widened at the glamour of the house.Calling it just a house would be wrong. It's a palace!

& the palace:

Kang lives alone in this house! While walking around the house, they reached the swimming pool

Kang lives alone in this house! While walking around the house, they reached the swimming pool.They are fascinated by Kang's lifestyle. So luxurious!

No one noticed anyone. When Kang rose from the swimming pool, Zhennie's eyes got stuck on Kang's six pack.Water dripping from his hair. With the intention of secreteing his hair water, kang lightly shaken his head.
But it overshadowed his intention and had a strong impact on Zhennie's heart.Zhennie is constantly looking at Kang.She is closing Yun-hee's eyes and feeling Kang's beauty alone.
Yun-hee is trying to get released from Zhennie but can't.

Zhennie unknowingly whispered a short sentence and that was ' extraordinarily exta'

Kang didn't notice them.After kang's leaving Zhennie released Yun-hee.Yun-hee is seeing blur in her eyes as she has closed her eyes for some moments.

Yun-hee got a little angry and said," You annoying girl. Why you did this hah? What was that?what you have deprived me from?

" that,what you don't have the right to enjoy. "

Yun-hee said with confusion,"what? Sometimes I can't understand the meaning of your speech and the way you talk.why?

"Bcz you are a mentally disabled girl"
"Why are you putting your problems on me? rn it's your mental condition darling"
"Whatever. I think there is no meeting here. I guess it was over before entering this house. ?"
"I also think so.then what will happen? Will we roam the streets like the homeless?"
"I'm thinking that.... This house is too vast for only jeon kang right?
" So?"
"What if we get shelter here?" If we want to stay here, will he murder us?
"No,he will worship you" Yun-hee teased Zhennie.

At that time, Kang came back here talking on the phone . Yun-hee noticed this and quickly hid with Zhennie.

Kang on phone - "what? What are you saying Minhyuk?! You know i just finished a meeting with foreigner clients. It's not possible for me to go there. You have to manage somehow. Oh...i don't want to hear 'no'. Listen, you send some of my people there and of course kai. I hope they would manage it. Okh? Do it fast minhyuk.

At that time a guard came and asked him, "Sir, have you seen any...."
K

ang - "plz complete your sentence.What i would see?"
The guard kept quiet for fear of being scolded.He said, "Nothing sir. I just came to check if there are any problems here."
"Oh, it's alright. Do your duties properly."
Kang left this place after saying this.and that time, Zhennie and Yun-hee appeared in front of the guard.
The guard Sigh and said,"Thank god.Finally i found you.plz,gently get out of this house.Otherwise it will be not good for you and also me."
"Yeah,sure. Don't worry.Actually it was a mistake by mistiming.Sorry for embarrassing you"
"It's okh.plz leave quickly."

They came out without prolonging the conversation.