6.

Yun-hee - "What an awkward situation occurred . That's why I said not to come. See what happened."
"It was really weird  but Many things would have been missed if we didn't come. You know one thing, god does what is for good."

She added,"Anyway, We came here but do not keep any memories? Let's take a selfie girl."

Saying this,Zhennie suddenly gets stopped while taking out her phone from her bag.
He felt something in her hand and it is that key.

Yun-hee's eyes widened as she took out the key.Zhenni helplessly looks at yun-hee with pout.

Time skips....

Today after so long,Kang and minhyuk have been going to the gym .He has agreed to go to the public gym because of Minhyuk requested many times.

After reaching the gym, Kang got out of the car and said, "Well, why did you ask me to come here? Why do we need to come here? You almost forced me to come here."
"There's a reason sir.You always get away from people.It looks awkward and of course suspicious . You have to socialize more and more with everyone. It will be beneficial for you."
"You may be right Minhyuk. I really should be a little more social. I'm thankful,you are by my side. No one gives me advice like you do."

"As you don't have anyone,being having everything i also don't even have anyone.As you think of me,I have to think of you. You would find me by your side forever."

Kang put his hand on Minhyuk's shoulder and comforted him.

Minhyuk immediately put his emotions aside and said," but you need a life partner who will always standing next to you.I'm not enough for you.So i forced you to come here that you can be more friendly with people and this way you would able to find your life partner.That's the main point."
"Oh,really?! But why gym? Don't you find any better place to choose my life partner?
"There's also a reason sir! I think your partner should be stronger,rather she won't be able to stand beside you."
"You thought a lot about me. Even more than me.Don't worry.This man can think of his own.In time i will show you man."

Another pov...

Yun-hee," Strange! What's wrong? You never come to the gym at all .Then why did you come here today?"
"Actually I think it doesn't look good to fall down by the hit of someone's car.So i realized that i need to be strong. This is not acceptable, right?"
Yun-hee burst out laughter and said,"Oh god....plz Save me from the delirium of this mad girl. I think i will die by laughing.Stop Zhennie.I don't have the desire to die rn.
"Did I say anything hilarious  that you're laughing?" Zhennie pout.
But Yun-hee keeps constantly laughing. Zhennie bit her but her pov 'I don't care darling.I just wanna laugh'

Suddenly they notice Kang entering the gym.
And finally Yun-hee stopped her sound box.
Zhennie said,'Hey,who's the boy next to him.Wow! They both are so dashing Yun-hee."
"The P.A. like his boss.Minhyuk"
"Oh my god.His P.A.?!"
"Yes"
" then why did I never see him!"
"As if you know everything?Just 2 or 3 months,You came to Seoul.Just a few days ago you came to know about kang let alone his PA!"
"Yeah,that's it"
"Actually they are more involved with the official works and events.In fact,None of them are generally involved in the activities of the college. Occasionally they go.I had seen them in the office while met up with dad."