Chapter 152

Everyone looked outside the window and discovered that there were reporters armed with cameras guarding right outside the room.

Jimin raised his voice in anger. “jennie, you’re too much! Did you have to inform the reporters about your agreement with tae?”

“taehyung is an extremely poor student. Although his grades are terrible, he is still jungkook's fiancée.” jennie harrumphed coldly. “he is supposed to kneel to me in front of jungkook. With jungkook's power and status... if he tries to interfere and to stop him from kneeling... that is why I invited the media to act as my witness. This way, he won’t be able to escape from fulfilling his agreement!”

If this had been in the past, she wouldn’t have invited the reporters so openly. But right now...

Ever since her video with jaewon was exposed, she had completely severed ties with the position of Madam Jeon. She was no longer bothered about doing things so openly.

As of now, her only goal was to thoroughly ruin taehyung!

“It’s fine, chim.” taehyung smiled at jimin. “There’s no way to run away from it if I’ve really lost. Let jennie do as she pleases.”

It was good that the reporters were here. As of now, it wasn’t certain who the unlucky one was.

“Alright, quieten down everybody!” Headmaster ji's expression was stern. “Right now, I’ll announce the first place. It’s Kim... cough, cough!”

The headmaster suddenly fell into a coughing fit and could not continue his words.

When jennie heard the surname, she immediately smiled arrogantly and shot taehyung a look of disdain.

All the students in class also felt that the results were fixed. They all shot looks of sympathy at taehyung.

After all, taehyung wasn’t the only person losing face. If the future Madam Jeon knelt down to someone else, the entire Jeon family’s face would be thrown away.

Even eunwoo could not control the urge to send taehyung a message:

[I told you not to marry into the Jeon family and to be my boyfriend instead. Now that you’ve thrown the Jeon family’s face away, you’ll be chased out of the Jeon family. Things will be much harder to handle then. But that’s alright. After everything ends, I’ll accept you.]

The examinations had concluded and everyone had returned to their original seats.

Eunwoo was seated right by taehyung's side.

Taehyung lowered his head to read the message and turned to look at eunwoo.

His head was lowered as though this matter was completely unrelated to him.

Suho openly flattered jennie. “Regardless of how jennie has fallen from grace, she is still one of SNU's top performing students. Competing with her is akin to asking for death. Taehyung, you better kneel down properly later.”

Jennie lifted her chin. “No matter what happens, I’ll always have the ability to crush taehyung beneath my feet!”

“Cough... I have a bit of a flu.” changwoo cleared his throat and raised his voice again. “I’ll continue. The first place belongs to Kim taehyung!”

“What?” jennie's arrogant smile froze. “How could that be? There’s no way this could have happened!”

“Wow! It’s actually taehyung!” The students were dumbstruck.

They turned to taehyung in disbelief and saw that he appeared indifferent. They weren’t certain if he was too composed, or if he was similarly overwhelmed by his own results.