chapter 8

Karan pov.

After I left the airport, I came straight to my office as I knew I needed to clean my head and only my work can help me, but I was wrong today. As soon as I took the file in my hand and started reading it, only one thing came into my mind "her".

I know I saw her from a distance but that distance was enough for me to capture her again after 7 years in my mind, her hazel eyes, that innocent face, long open hairs dancing along with the rhythm of air, her smile when she saw her brother, everything was so beautiful about her.

One thing that pained my heart was the sadness in her eyes, as I knew my butterfly she was a sunshine girl, who can be anything but silent not possible, but here today she seemed different, she seemed so silent, she was here in front of me but she was missing, she was a different person.

Just then one thing clicked in my mind that it was because of me, I was the reason for the hidden sadness on her face, I was the reason for this change, and by thinking this guilt engulfed me...

And on the top of everything, I know that I'm the last person she wants to see right now and she might hate me and don't want to see the reason for her sadness and silence but I also know that SHE IS MINE.

I know that I will win her trust again, and i know my butterfly no matter how much hatred and anger is inside her for me but she will not be able to stay away from me for too long.

I know that our bond, our love is not that weak. And I have a hope that It will bloom again and this time I'm not letting it go away from me because if this time it happens I won't be able to live even for a single moment without her.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even know when parth came into my cabin and from how long he was sitting in front of me and gawking at me, I came out from my thoughts when he intentionally dropped the files on the floor with a loud thud voice and I just looked at him in shock.

"Kya!?....aaise kya dekh rha hai bhoot ki tarah" he said

"Ye kya Kiya" I replied still in shocked look

"Kya Kiya kya dikh nhi rha files girayi hai taaki aap maharaj aapne sapno se bahar aa sakein" he replied back

"Koi or tarika nhi Mila tujhe...areee awaaz hi de deta"
I replied while looking at him in disbelief

"Haan jaise ye baat mere dimag mai to aayi hi nhi! Last 15 minutes se awaaz de rha hu or tu hai ki pagalon ki tarah pata nhi kaha khoya hua hai, sun hi nhi rha" he said

"Chal jhuth mat bol kab lagayi awaaz tune" I said in my defense, deeply I knew that I was lost....I was lost in her.

" Yaakein nhi hai maalik (sir) to aapna phone check Karo kitne 3 calls kiye h is hope m ki iski awaaz to aapko sunayi degi per nahi... idiot or mujhe hi suna rha hai" he said

As I saw my phone, i realised he was right I was so lost that I didn't know when my phone rang and now I was looking at the table and my face became slightly red because of embarrassment.

Just then he said " by the way kiske khayalon Mai khoya hua tha! Bol bol"

To which I just looked at him more like glared at him.

"Aacha aacha mat bata wese bhi I know bhabhi ke baare mai hi soch rha hoga usse aage dimag chalta kaha hai tera" he said by controlling his stupid laugh

I was about to say something but he suddenly asked with concern in his voice "wese bhabhi se yaad aaya, tu theek hai naa"

To which I just looked at him and nodded my head in yes,

to be honest even I didn't know if I was okay or not 
Seeing her after this long time calmed my heart to some extent was at peace but deep down only I knew that seeing her was enough for me i want her forgiveness, another chance from her.