Chapter 153

Eunji raised her voice immediately. “You’re blaming me? If it wasn’t because you don’t have the ability to protect jennie, would she suffer such a heavy grievance? Jennie and jaewon's videos had just begun to spread and now we have this matter to deal with. Will you only be happy when we’ve forced our daughter to her death?”

Hyunwoo finally fell silent. “Do as you like then.”

Jennie lifted her head hatefully. “Mom...” She then glanced at hyunwoo. “And you, don’t be too upset with me. Even though I’m in this sorry state, in a few days, taehyung will only be in an even worse state!”

Eunji was confused. “You can’t enter the Jeon Villa or head to school. It’s difficult for you to even approach that slut right now. How will he end up in a worse state than you?”

“If a person is disfigured, what more can they count on?” jennie had noticed that taehyung was still using his medicine.

According to the time it would take for the medicine to take effect, taehyung's facial muscles should be rather stiff by now.

In a few days, it would rot to the point where it could never be healed.

It was as though she could already see taehyung's disfigured sight. She began laughing viciously. Her smile was somewhat crazed.

“My daughter, did you do something to taehyung's face again?” eunji also began to feel excited.

“That’s right. I have not only given his medicine that would cause him to have acne, but this time, I will make it impossible for him to ever recover!”

“How did you do it?”

“Why are you asking so much!” jennie was unwilling to share the entire matter with her.

Eunji took in jennie's pale complexion with some worry. “jennie, your complexion isn’t good. Your expression also appears to be a little stiff. Do you feel unwell?”

Jennie would never think that taehyung had pulled the same trick on her, which she tried to use and that too, by mixing it into her foundation. “It’s probably because I cried too much today.”

“For the time being, it seems like nothing can be done on your side.” eunji began to scheme. “It seems like I’ll have to go take a look at that living, dead man.”

...

The next morning, taehyung visited Asam Hospital and found eunji resting on a seat in the hallway. She appeared to be very tired.

The moment eunji saw him , she approached him. “taehyung...”

Taehyung's expression was indifferent. “Do you need something?”

“I wasn’t sure where your father was transferred to after he left the hospital I arranged for him. Otherwise, I would have come much earlier to guard by his side. It wasn’t easy for me to find out that he was here.” eunji then glanced at the two bodyguards standing firmly in front of the hospital room. “But I didn’t expect the bodyguards to stop me from entering when I came last night.”

“Did she really come last night?” taehyung asked.

One of the bodyguards responded promptly. “She came last night at 8:00 p.m.”

taehyung glanced at his phone. “It’s already 9:00 in the morning. I truly didn’t expect Madam Kim to have the patience to wait for thirteen hours.”

“taehyung, I’m really disappointed in you!” eunji raised her voice. “You won’t even address me as ‘Mom’?”

“Are you my mom?” his gaze was filled with mocking.