* Chapter 1 *

*Dogday's POV*

          I woke up from hearing my alarm beeping then turned it off, after that I sat at the edge of the bed and stretched my body then I standed up to go brush my teeth and shower after I dried myself off and grabbed some clothes with a sun pendant and sprayed myself with my favorite vanilla scented cologne then there was nofitication from my phone, i grabbed it, it was a message from Catnap.

- - - - - 5:23 AM - - - - - CATNAP

Catnap: "Hey dude im outside my house now, can you pick me up?"

Dogday: "Oh okay on my way!"

Since he was pretty far from a bus stop and have no car so I drive him to school. I ate some toasted bread and eats it while driving it his location, then I saw him and unlocked the door other side of mine and he steps in and we drive to school I gave him an extra toasted bread.

Dogday: "Want some?"

Grabs the toasted bread while looking at the road and driving with one arm while the other one is holding on the toasted bread neatly wrapped in plastic.

Catnap: "Nah im good."

Dogday: "You sure?"

Catnap: "Yeah I ate alot"

Dogday: "Just take it just incase if your hungry."

Catnap sighs and just takes it anyways and puts it in his jacket pocket which are pretty big, i pulled over and parked my car and we got out and while we were walking to the halls we were greeted by everyone from our friend group.

Dogday:" Heya guys!"

Kickin: "Hi dude! Wanna join the party tommorow Saturday? Everyone is coming he also looks at Catnap."

Dogday: "Yeah sure im down! Whose place are we partying?"

Kickin: "At mine what about you Catnap?"

Catnap: "Meh... Sure i guess..."

Kickin: "We have alchohol but we also have some juice if you dont prefer because I know some of yall dont want to drink alchohol."

Catnap: "Is there more people your gonna invite or just the friend group?"

Kickin: "Just us, dont wanna clean too much mess after the party ends"

Were interrupted by the bell ringing its a sign we better get going and go to our seperate classes but i was with Catnap since we both have the same subject in our schedule today, we arrived at the class and we seated next to eachother.

*Catnap: "This subject is so boring... "*

Catnap said whispering to my ear I was shocked and blushed a bit my face was kinda red luckily everyone was focusing on the bored.

*Catnap: "Why is your face red all the sudden?" *

*Dogday: "You kinda scared me a bit..."*

*Catnap: "Thats not how that works..."*

*Dogday: "Just shut up and im trying to focus."*

I said playfully while chuckling a bit, and then the said teacher who wants to write the answer on the board? I raise my and others too, Catnap just watched suddenly Catnap gets called without even raising his hand. I was kinda worried because he wasnt paying attention at ALL, then i whispered to him

*"Dogday: The answer is 68.7"*

He putted a thumbs-up hand and stands up and takes a chalk then writes 68.7 on the blank, and he was correct he walked back to his seat

Then he smiles at me, and said...

*"Thanks puppy~~"*

My head was like a tomato right after he said that my till wags super fast and then i tucked it beneath my legs, kinda embarassed, as he chuckles i rolled my eyes and focused back to the lesson.

The bell rang and we grabbed out essentials from our lockers, then we waved goodbye as i was with Kickin and Hoppy. The subject was science and our class went to the science lab and do some chemical reaction and stuff as he guides us we were doing fine until...

Kickin: "Hey Hoppy grab me the bottle over there"

Hoppy: "What bottle..? Theres so many"

Kickin: "The blue one."

As Kickin pointed it out Hoppy grabs the wrong blue bottle, and as Kickin purs it it explode but luckily we have protection. Everyone was shocked and look over us

Kickin: "I meant the other one!!"

Hoppy: "You never said anything!?"

Kickin: "I LITTERALLY POINTED AT IT!?"

Teacher: "Hey you two! Principals office now!"

Kickin: "Ugh great... Im reconsidering your presence in the party..."

Hoppy: "Whatever..."

They kinda just left me and the teacher told me to just prepare for the next class, basically a free period, the other students complain but I care what they say anyways, as i left and start preparing for english class and i w with Catnap but with Bobby this time,when i shutted my locker i saw him hiding besides my open locker.

Dogday: "AHH! You scared the living crap outta me! And shouldnt u be in your class..?"

Catnap: "I should be asking u too also, i got kicked out for just taking a nap."

Dogday: "Kickin and Hoppy exploded the test tube, and they argued and was sent to the principals office."

Catnap: "Straight to the principals office, damn sucks to be them

Me and Catnap laughed and talked until the bell rang and was" time for english.

( Time skip after school )

Kickin and Hoppy was friends again and its like nothing happend and the others took the bus and me and Catnap went to my car and I drive to our home, i started with his first. Once we got there he left the car and i noticed him eating the toasted bread i gave him this morning

Catnap: "Thanks for the ride again~."

My face was a tomato again. I just laughed it off and drove back to my house and still thinking about that moment, as i parked my car i cant help but think does he like me..?! I kept thinking about it and also thinking i might have a crush on him but im insure if he actually likes me... then i drifted to sleep on my bed...

- - - - - end of chapter

Thank so much for  reading! And i hoped u enjoy this chapter :DD
Ill try to make even longer chapters in the future okay now bye!!

[ Word count: 1038 ]