* Chapter 5 *

*Listening to Spotify while writing 😊.*
*Catnap's POV*

          I woke up and it is Friday ( 4 days after we went to the park ) and do my usual thing shower, eat and lastly change I left the house and he was taking a lot longer than usual. So I decided to text him.

5:41 AM - - - - - ♡Doggy♡

Catnap: Hey are you up? I'm outside now.

Dogday: Yeah sorry... Just woke up a lil late im coming over.

Catnap: You better hurry we only have 19 minutes.

- - - - -

I nicknamed him "♡Doggy♡" because I thought it will be cute but whatever after a while he arrive but looked tired and didn't got enough sleep.

Catnap: Hey... I can drive if you want...?

Dogday: Yeah sure... Sorry just overworked my project.

Catnap: You should always take breaks.

Dogday: Fine... Can we switch, now we only have 10 minutes left before late.

We switched seats and I drive just below the speeding line then we arrive at the school we both hurried to our classes and we both arrived just in time.

Dogday: That was close...

Catnap: Way too close...

Dogday: Im still tired hope you dont mind.

He crossed his arms and place it at his desk and rest his head there while he looks at my side while he takes a small nap.

*Bell ringing*

Catnap: Hey wake up.

Dogday: Oh, thanks! I feel more energize now.

Catnap:  No need to thank me seriously.

Dogday: Habits my bad...

*Time skip*

*Dogday's POV*

Ahh... finally recess we jolted outside meeting with the others and sat besides them with our lunch we chatted a bit and I need to leave early because I need to go to the bathroom.

*Catnap's POV*

I started wating with the others but without Dogday is kinda boring but atleast they were somewhat entertaining I setted my phone aside after a while I need to go to the bathroom.

I hurriedly stand up and left the cafeteria with Hoppy, Bobby and Bubba going to their classes now while the others just kept talking to eachother.

Once I was in the bathroom I realised I didnt bring my phone.

*Catnap: Crap... I left my phone at the cafeteria.*

After coming out of the bathroom and was about to go to the cafeteria then the bell rang and just hope Kickin and Picky brought it to PE, talking about PE its time for PE after a while I arrived.