2.The accident

Ales sighs walking down the road with a grocery bag full of food supplies which were too heavy but she still manages to carry them. She and her family moved into a city named Birmingham.
Ales was totally not excited about her new school and especially right now since she was forced to go out this late just to get some food supplies.
She carries the heavy packets and tries to walk a little faster when suddenly the street lights go off and she hears a loud noise of a vehicle which was supposedly coming right towards her.
She tries to walk away but couldn't think at what direction and soon gets hit by something and falls on the rocky ground.
The street lights lit up and Ales slowly lifts her head up realising all her food boxes scattered on the ground.

Ales: "oh no! My food! Are you an idiot! You could've stopped your bike when the lights turned off!"

She quickly gets up and picks up the boxes to realise a wound on her knee.
The person driving the bike slowly takes off their helmet and looks at the girl.

Arthur: "Who do you think you're calling an idiot? Do you think I knew that the lights would turn off!?"

Ales turns her head and looks at the guy who was quite muscular with that black shirt. His messy hair all over the place and a trickle of sweat running down his forehead.
She notices him looking at her with a hint of frustration and tiredness.

Ales: "I don't have time to fight with you. Maybe try to lift up your bike first."

Ales gets up with her boxes and tries to walk but her knee was injured too badly.

Ales: "ugh..crap. Why do I deserve this!?" (She whispers at herself)

Arthur gets up and grabs her hand but Ales jerks away.

Ales: W-what are you doing!? I told you I have no time to fight with you. Can't you see how badly my knee is hurt?

Arthur: I'm not here to fight. Can you stop yelling like a kid and listen to me? I can give you a ride. Where do you live?

(to be continued)
🌷🌷🌷