3.A Coincidence

Ales: What!? No! I don't trust strangers. What if you kidnap me?!

Arthur chuckles.
Arthur: fine. i was just trying to be nice.

Ales grabs her food supplies tightly and starts walking away.

*The Next Day*
Ales wakes up yawning and looks around her room. She looks at the time and sighs. She gets up and heads to the bathroom and come back after a short shower and changing into her school fit.

 She gets up and heads to the bathroom and come back after a short shower and changing into her school fit

(What she wore for school)

Ales: "I wish I could go back to my old school.."

She grabs her bag and walks off to school after having breakfast her mother prepared for her.
She reaches her school and see how it's way bigger than her old one. She steps inside and looks around. Soon she goes inside the tall building and starts finding her locker. She walks to the school receptionist.

Ales: "uhm..excuse me? Can I know my locker number..I'm new."
Mary (the receptionist): "sure sweetheart..let me check. Your locker number is...57!"
Ales: "Ah thank you."

Ales goes and searches for her locker number and puts her bag inside the locker "57". She walks after but hears a loud yell from behind.

?: "who the hell put their stuff in my locker? Ugh what a nuisance! Get this shit out!"

Ales turns around and see everyone looking at the person who yelled. She looks at the person and realises he's shouting pointing at the locker she just used. She runs back and goes upto the person.

Ales: "What's the problem? This is my locker."

The person and Ales look at each other and yell.

Both of them: "YOU?!"
Ales: "What are you doing here?!"
?: "What do you mean what I'm doing here? What are YOU doing here?!"

Ales sighs and calms down.

Ales: "I'm new here."

?: "Whatever, I knew you were trouble. Now get this shit out of my locker.

Ales: "Excuse me? This is MY locker."

?: "I've been using this locker the entire year! Are you an idiot? What's your locker number?"

Ales: 57. *she says pointing at the locker number and realises it says "56".

Ales: "Ah...oops. I think I read it wrong."

?: "Well now that you've realised it, stop wasting my time and remove your stuff."

Ales grabs her stuff and puts it in the locker beside it.

Ales: "Do you know where class 11A would be?"

?: "11A? That's my class...WAIT NO."

Ales: "We're in the same class? Oopsy-"

?: "God..just follow me. And after that, don't even think about talking to me.

Ales: "Oh mister, I have no intention in talking to you."

?: "Mister? My name is Arthur."

Ales: Arthur? Hm..my name is Ales."

Arthur: "Didn't ask..now follow me."

Ales rolls her eyes and follows him.

One of Arthur friend's sees him talking to Ales.

Ryan (Arthur's friend): "Hitting on a girl, Arthur? I thought you weren't interested in ~love~ hehe."

Arthur: "What? You idiot..she's..."

-To Be Continued-

(Arthur's fit)🌷🌷🌷

(Arthur's fit)
🌷🌷🌷