Character Part 3

The Brown Family 

Age (38) Victor Brown 🎥🎬

Victor is Quinton's father, and he is movie director. He's barely at his home in Florida most of the time stays at his other home in California but on occasion visits his only son. Victor loves his family and tries to spend time his wife and son when he has time, which is sadly rare.

Personality: Tough, Serious, Dedicated to his job, Workaholic.

Ethnicity: Caucasian, brown eyes, medium dark curly brown hair

Age (35) Allison Brown 👠📸

Allison aka Ally is Quinton's mother, she's also a professional model and has been modeling for about seventeen years. It's sad to say but Allison is too not at home most of the time and spends her time modeling, don't worry though she doesn't wear anything inappropriate. She works for a modeling company that is known to having their models only wear modest clothing.

Personality: Carefree, she loves her job and family, she's caring and really nice.

Ethnicity: Caucasian, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, freckles

Age (16) Quinton Brown 😐🌲

Quinton is an only child and has been homeschooled for most of his life. He's pretty shy and introvert and doesn't have any friends, maybe that will change when he enters high school for the first time. Quinton comes from a pretty wealthy family which you think would be amazing and a kids dream but not for Quinton because his parents are barely home, and he's feels alone. Thankfully the people that work in his house keep him company sometimes, that doesn't fix the gaping hole in his heart though.

Personality: Quiet, shy, pretty introverted, he enjoys reading and writing and music.

Ethnicity: Caucasian, brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and freckles

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you think?