13: Recording Studio

SEPTEMBER MONDAY 20/2015

BEFORE KELLY GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

PM Records [Stands for peaceful Motivation]

Willow

Joy, Hope, Jisoo, and I are standing outside a nice looking building. "Wow." I whispered looking up at the music studio building. Jisoo heard me and chuckled and nodded.

"Joy, your dad owns this building?" Hope asked.

Joy nodded, "Yes, but he had to work for many years in order to afford this building and turned it into a Christian music studio." We followed her in the big building. 

Mr. Summer walked to us with a big friendly grin on his face. 

He hugged Joy and greeted us girls, "Hi, girls are you excited to get in the studio?"

"Yes!" We all replied.

He leads us into a studio room, two men were in there, "Guys, you know my daughter, Joy and here are her friends, Hope, Jisoo, and Willow." They smiled and waved at us, and we waved back.

One guy stands up and walked up to the three of us, "What's up, my names Derrick and this man here is Kevin." Kevin gave us a small wave and we shook Derrick's hand. We chatted with them for a bit and found out that Derrick is nineteen years old and is in his second year of college.

We entered in the recording room and started the Joy's song.

We put headphones on and thumbs up Kevin and Derrick and Kevin gave us the okay to start. Mr. Summer sat on the couch and watched. I'm so nervous but I try to push it to the side, Joy looks at Hope, Jisoo, and I and nodded.

We returned the nod.

Joy begins to sing her part of the song and we couldn't help but dance. 

"I've seen the light, and he shines so~ bright." Joy sang.

Jisoo belted, "He's the greatest I've ever seen." We clapped our hands to the beat.

It's my turn to sing my part, "I wanna be with him for all eternity." We were having fun and even Derrick, Kevin and Joy's father was dancing. We're in the middle of the song and Hope is supposed to rap the next part, "You are beautifully and wonderfully made. You are loved, you were created. He knew you before you were even born, oh yeah! And I'm here to tell you to not be worried about anything because he made you and is watching over you." She finished her rap, and we all sang together.

"Oh, oh, yeah! God is in control, let the whole world know. No~ need to worry, you will be okay no need to be afraid. Jisoo did another belt, "We are meant to be a light in the world. And then I joined her, "We're in the world but not a part of the world." Jisoo and I stopped and now it's Hope turn to sing her part, "Jesus is the one that saved my life, he is the son, and he shines so bright!" When she finished Joy ended the song, "I've seen the light, and he shines so~ bright." 

We walked out the recording room giggling, and Mr. Summer stands up walking up to us giving each of us a hug. "You all did good!" He said breaking the hug from Jisoo and we replied with "Thank you." 

"It's almost dinnertime, how about we all go out for dinner." Derrick subjected.

I looked at the girls we all seem to be on the same page, we grinned at him and cheered.

"YAY!!!" 

The men laughed and we left the building, Mr. Summer took everyone to a nice restaurant.

Today was very fun when I started singing with the girls all my nerves went away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thoughts, what did you think?

Sorry it's short.

God Bless you :)

NIV

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Matthew 5:14 "You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.