Return to Primeval's Eye

Narrator: Harumi

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 18.

Word count: 1,2k

Warning: nothing

(At the police impound lot, two guards are patrolling the area.)

Joe: Whoa. What was that?

Old Guard: Nothing! Will you relax? We're not working Borg Tower anymore, you know!

Joe: I know, I know.

Old Guard: Someone was always breaking in there. Compared to that, this job will be easy as cake! (He chuckles.)

Joe: Yeah. (He laughs nervously.)

(On the roof across from the lot, the ninja are getting ready to break in.)

Cole: Heh. Cake.

Christina: Focus, Cole.

Cole: Right. What's the plan?

Nya: Get to your vehicles. Don't start your engines until I give the signal. Then race to the gate as fast as you can.

Jay: What about the Bounty?

Nya: Morro and I will get the Bounty.

Jay: Good plan! On three. One— (Nya leaves with her grappling hook while Morro jumped off.) Okay, guess we're not counting. Let's go!

(The ninja race to their vehicles, and Zane and Morro is spotted by the guards.)

Old Guard: Hey!

Joe: It's one of the ninja! What do we do?

Old Guard: Stay calm! Call it in, quick!

Joe: (Into his walkie talkie) Uh, this is Joe at the impound. We got a — (His walkie talkie is smacked away.)

Wu: Gentlemen, I apologize.

Zane: Master Wu!

Morro: What are you doing here?

Wu: Please note that I hold officers of the law in the highest regard. But I'm afraid I have no choice. (He backs the guards into their station and seals them in.)

Kai: Well, guess there's no point in being discreet anymore. (He deactivates his vehicle's camouflage.)

Christina: I thought you were at the Sam X Cave with P.I.X.A.L. and Skylor.

Wu: I stayed behind when you broke into Borg Tower to rescue Nya and when you were unconscious Christina. I chose the letter of the law over my conscience. I was wrong, and now the threat has grown.

Zane: I do not question the urgency. I merely wanted to say, it's good to have you with us.

(The ninja leave in their vehicles, while Wu, Christina and Morro boards the Bounty.)

Nya: Master Wu?

Morro: We know, He's here to help us.

Wu: Nya, kindly start the engine and set your course for Primeval's Eye.

Nya: With pleasure.

(At Primeval's Eye, Lloyd slashes his way through the jungle with Harumi.)

Harumi: That looks like hard work. Why don't you let me take a turn?

Lloyd: Ha! Fat chance.

Harumi: Suit yourself. You know, this reminds me of the last time we were here. Do you remember? Just you and me, fighting our way through the jungle together.