Distress Calls

Narrator: Cole

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 27.

Word count: 2,0k

Warning: nothing but different/bonus scenes

(In the Serpentine's library, Lloyd was walking back and forth, wondering about the curse on him and his issues about Harumi and Garmadon while Christina and Morro watches him.)

Lloyd: Many Years! Many Years, I've been wondering where the heck he was the whole time and now I have this ridiculous curse by the Overlord, and I even told Harumi everything about me. My hopes, My dreams, My trauma, My biggest fear, (Morro and Christina were both getting annoyed, Morro shows how crazy Lloyd is while Christina covers her ears knowing that Lloyd is talking way too much.) What is my flipping favorite candy to her. And she kept something that happened to her in the past from ME!? Why would she hide that for so long? Does she think that I'm annoying to her? Or is she just saying that she doesn't love me is fake? Why didn't she tell me about what actually happened!?

Morro: (To Christina) How did you manage this?

Lloyd: (in the background.) Or maybe that one time we were both at the Oni temple and nearly killed me with a knife?

Christina: (To Morro) Trust me, Jay has been talking a lot before, but not Lloyd talking so much, I feel like he got that from Me and Jay. (Garmadon walks in the Library confused about what's going on.)

Lloyd: (in the background) Or is it something else that she did when she resurrected my father and threw me into 6 thick brick walls!?

Garmadon: What's with all the chitchat? (Christina and Morro looked at him.) I'm talking to my son. (He points to Lloyd while Lloyd was still talking.)

Christina: No idea, I think he has a little break down.

Morro: A little!? (He points to Lloyd while he's still talking.)

Christina: Lloyd, can you stop talking for a moment? (Lloyd didn't listen and keeps talking.) Lloyd!? Are you listening?

Morro: I bet he won't stop talking until he kills the time.

Christina: Right, but we still need to find the serpentine. (She gets up and walks around the Library to look for the Serpentine.)

Garmadon: We came all this way looking for the Serpentine to help battle the Overlord, and there is literally no sign of them. I believe this is what's called a "total bust." (Lloyd stops talking for a minute and turns to Garmadon.)

Lloyd: Oh, thanks for rubbing it in.

Morro: (To Lloyd) About time you stopped talking for a bit.

Lloyd: Hey!

Christina: Now's not the time for this, we need the serpentine.

Garmadon: The good news is, they would've only gotten in the way. We're better off without them.

Lloyd: We need allies! We can't do this alone!

Garmadon: That's the human part of you talking. If you would embrace your Oni side, you would discover your full strength. (His hand glows purple.)

Lloyd: My humanity is not weak! And relying on allies and having friends and having compassion for others, doesn't make you weak!

Garmadon: Having what now?

Lloyd: It means caring! Of course you don't know what it means. You're incapable of compassion.

Garmadon: I know what caring means. And I am not incapable of it! I am learning how to have ... "complassion."